Whats your Tamagotchi doin right now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your tamagotchi doin right now?

• Nothing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eating

• Pooping

• Drinking

• Watching Fireworks

• At the Beach

• In a mood

• Connecting with a Friend

• Poorly

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god she is doing the cutest thing! She is giving me kisses!! She comes up really close so all you see is her face and smooches!! It's the most adorable thing ever!!!!

3 of them are sleeping (2 Kinakomotchi and 1 Young Mimitchi) and the other two and just being boring... I'm waiting for Gozarutchi (my sister's neglected Tamagotchi) to turn 6 so I can breed them...

One is dancing around wearing his bowtie present, the other is brushing her teeth.

Derix (mametchi) was sitting at his desk writing a letter and making blank cartoon bubbles :lol:

My tama is trying to kiss me :D !?! ;)

Name:Zoe

Type:Adult

Training:[iIIIIIII]

Generation:1G

Now mines danceing arownd in it's shoes :D

Name:Zoe

Type:Adult

Training:[iIIIIIII]

Generation:1G

:unsure: One is sleeping, other is minding baby (will sleep in 15 mins apx).

Okay this is strange. My Kuchipatchi is walking toward the screen closeing up on the screen a holding a daisy in his moth and making a kissy face! I heard that Kuchipatchs are romantic :huh:

mine's having a bath! It's so cute I've never seen it do that before. Today it sang aswell. I really want to see it go to the beach or watch fireworks or something cool like that :) I have an itchigotchi.

My older tamagotchi, Lyra (older by four hours) a mametchi, was just visited by Mrs. Busybody, chose love, and now has a baby boy :) !!! Woooo! My other tama, Dian, a tarakotchi, is currently just bouncing her way across the screen, waiting for her visit from Mrs. Busybody.

(I am very excited about the baby. I had been hoping to get a boy and a girl when I bought the tamagotchis, but they were both girls. Now watch: I'll get two boys! lol)

EDIT: I was wrong. Mrs. Busybody gave Dian a baby girl. Woot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back