Whats your Tamagotchi doin right now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your tamagotchi doin right now?

• Nothing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eating

• Pooping

• Drinking

• Watching Fireworks

• At the Beach

• In a mood

• Connecting with a Friend

• Poorly

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As of two minutes ago, both of my tamagotchis left for their home planet, leaving their babies in my care. *sniff* I'll miss my girls...

Bunny is asleep right now but she wakes up in 15 mins or so. I wish she would wake up now because im so bored at work and want something to do!

mine is brushing her teeth.earlier she took a bath and later she will sleep

Mine is very lazy she is currently sleeping, she sleeps like 14 hours a day. :wub:

Mine is hanging out with his mama till she goes away tomorrow and they are pooping simultaniously. I clean the large pile of mama poo only to find a little pile of baby poo when the 1st cleaning is complete.

my tamagotchi is playing with it's shiny new ball that he got for a preasent.

Lari is jumping hurdles.Was singing and doing nothing.

Edit-Is now listening to "Overlap",aka Pages of memories with me.Its a japanese song :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is sitting down with two hearts on top that join together,most be the valentines day thing:)

Frodo, my Gozarutchi, is flying around the screen right now.

My Memetchi was just visited by the matchmaker, and now she has a little baby boy :(

My Otokitchi doesn't do anything special. She's just going back and forth across the screen and blinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back