What's your worst pain?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
worst pain:my best frind went out with my future boy frind that i like.hate love...

i can bend my fingers back but I can make my head touch my bum by bending backwards if you know what I mean. i :chohimetchi: :angry:

Blisters hurt! I was using a hot-glue-gun the other day and went to stick a bead on the hot glue. I burnt my finger and I got a blister, I popped it but there is a tiny scar.
Ouch!

I once sqirted a hot glue gun in my eye.... God, I screamed. Didn't cry, though.

The worse pain I've ever had so far was the night my appendix ruptured.

My real pain was when i was running in the school playground, i bumped into someone, fell on the floor, and my elbow was like dripping with blood! I was like... Crying :chohimetchi: Oh... When that happened, i dont know, but i didnt say ow or ouch lol.

I have loads. The other day I fell out of a tree and landed on my back and got winded and could not breath. When I had an absess and nearly got blood poisoning. When I cut both my knees open and would not go to hospital for them to be stitched. When I was little I smashed my cheek on a cup then smashed my tooth on the windowsill. When I had grumbling apendix and I've still got it until I get pentasitus or it rupters then its out. Spraining my wrist. Throwing up on christmas day, I thought my stomach was gonna pop out. And when I broke my fingers. More to come soon probably :chohimetchi: .

The worse pain I've ever had so far was the night my appendix ruptured.
Ouch! Are you OK now?

My ankle was one of the worst. I'm bet I looked stupid with a gas mask on- they opened up my ankle. X_x

Remember what I said about the glitter being stuck in my eye? I now have a scar right on the blue bit of my right eye- if you look close, you can very clearly see it. :blink: Blech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back