What's your..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamtamkitty07

Reaction score
It's so hard to tell how someone is in real life just from typed words, so my question is what is your personality like?

I'm outgoing, gulible, intelligent, artsy, loud, creative, funny, vivacious [my mom says it means bubbly, outgoing, etc xD]

So, what describes YOU?!

Smart, sometimes slow, sarcastic, sleepy, tired, funny, random,outgoing yet shy

Hmmm... Well I am sarcastic, quiet, leave people to their buisness, musical, dramatic, poetic, book smart, witty, and sometimes cynical, but I can be an optimist as well. If I think of something, I will post it later. B)

Mmmm.

Random, but serious. Very sweet and loves to laugh. Very hyper but shy. Quite but loud at the same time.

thats me :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Sardonic with a screwed up personality. :/

I dun't seem to fit in with a lot of people. Me thinks me wrote about it in my blog... Long story short- I'm 'too immature' because I'm not all over guys [which really is mature] but then they don't want to be mature about other things I am... Ugh, I'm personality confoozeled. x...x;

Last edited by a moderator:
Hyper, but not like miley cyrus hyper xD no offence miley!! i laugh all the time! just the slightest thing will make me laugh!!!!! <3

Im all in all; A fun person.

Im the class clown in our class- the one that makes people laugh, im allways getting injured, xD, and Im actually pretty smart! <3

Im a Hyper, funny, weird, fun, smart person. =3

And I wouldn't change who I was for the world! <3 =]

I like to talk , funny , hyper everyday , likes to shout , a I am the most shy person you will ever meet , and intelligent.

Thats me! 8D

I'm just your ordinary middle schooler.

I'm the cute little girl who always gets good grades [or used to anyways] and yet, is very loud and hyper once you get to know me. I guess people would describe me as funny, but a better word to use would be silly, I think. I make fun of people I hate, and when somebody makes me mad, I act like I'm in a bad mood all day and fake-cry [or real cry, if they do something really bad] to make them feel guilty.

I'm just your ordinary middle schooler. I'm the cute little girl who always gets good grades [or used to anyways] and yet, is very loud and hyper once you get to know me. I guess people would describe me as funny, but a better word to use would be silly, I think. I make fun of people I hate, and when somebody makes me mad, I act like I'm in a bad mood all day and fake-cry [or real cry, if they do something really bad] to make them feel guilty.
I'm just your ordinary smarty kid.

I'm the kinda cute kinda little girl who gets good grades [but not always before] and yet, am crazy and make people stare. I guess people would also desribe me as funny, but a better word would be silly, I think. I make little day jokes with people beside me.

mametchi ;)

A total weirdo?

I am outgoing, random, hyperactive, funny, friendly, bossy, I creep people out a lot, the center of attention, obsesses over music, I crack jokes in the middle of class.

I don't live two lives.

What can i say? I'm like this in real life. 8D

Exactly the same but without the smilies, no? ; o ;

I'm like...whatever. Really! Sometimes I get soooooooo hyper that I'm so mean to people. (Hahah.)

I sleep in class,Shout out things when im bored,Doodle on the board when I feel like it,Dance,Have seizures when im bored,Likes to hang out with the creepy janitor........
Im just a perfect child :(
[SIZE=7pt]Ahaha! Honestly, my day wouldn't be complete without your hilariousness![/SIZE]

Me, Im pretty much the oppisite of what I am on here.

Outgoing yet shy (xD Don't ask)

Funny, insane, energetic really. Yet lazy. I'm very confusing.

Ok, I'm:

Artist

Creative

Wild

Hyper

Always smiling

I love to debate about the environment and

I think I look ugly if I don't smile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back