What's your..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Really stupid

-Really, really outrageous and mad

-I'm pretty much class clown

-I'm sorta emo-ish

-I'm really rude

I'm foulmouthed

-I get average/bad test marks

-I hardly ever cry infront of anyone

-Small and like dynamite. ^.^

I'm so perfect, srsly. ;D

I am laid back, loud, funny, talkative, loyal, sweet, caring, outgoing, and a lot of other things xD

Last edited by a moderator:
-wierd

-out going

-people stare at me when i dance in the middle of the street (i have NO idea why!)

-animals like meh

-grandmas like meh

-but ppl, well they dont like meh (jk, ima very mucha ppl person)

-i like cheese. seriosly i do.

-im am an arteeest

-when ppl look at me they faint cuz im so GORGUOS (or it may be that im so ugly lol)

-ima writer

-ima pony

-ima anilmal LOVER!!

- IM EVERY THING!!!

Loud. Outgoing. Verbose (very talkative!). Gulible. Common-sense-lacking (or you could just say that I'm blonde. :p ). Moody. Emotional. Cry baby. Deep; Outside-the-box thinker. =]

ok first:im not all nice like i am here,very seirous,fun,trouble maker,creeps ppl out like saying (lets start a riot),and,obsessed over cats!!!!!!!!

ps i forgot:drama queen,LOVES WWF (world wildlife fund) and not very socal

At school, people think I'm weird just because my vision is 2o/2o!But you all understand.

mametchi ^_^
I don't see how having 20/20 vision makes you weird. Having 20/20 vision just means you have normal vision.

This might be the second time I replied to this, oh well.

DIFFERENT!

*shrugs*

I am that quiet girl who tries her best to fit in, but ends up sitting alone in the end.

I am overly nice, and let people walk all over me. I am polite, and shy.

I am outgoing too, though. It's weird how complex my personality is. x.x

*shrugs*I am that quiet girl who tries her best to fit in, but ends up sitting alone in the end.

Its okay =] i was like that before too. But remember life is really short and you gotta enjoy it the best you can so stop fitting in and STAND OUT!

~Mamitchi465

I'm quiet around people I don't know well or trust.

I'm sarcastic, talkative, and mostly outgoing when I'm around my friends.

I love Alternative music. I could listen to one good song over and over and over..

I don't have a long attention span when it comes to reading. (Okay, this and the one before weren't really adjectives, but whatever.)

I don't normally get super hyper. If I do, you know I've had too much sugar and too little sleep. ^.^

Overall, I think I'm pretty good natured. Laid back.

I don't really know. I never tried to do this, so I'm going to try this time.

I always get really good grades but I don't study that much. I like being really loud but I don't most of the time anyway because I'm usually stressed out about nothing. People who don't know me that well always say I'm so cheerful but people that do know me always say I'm so sad. That's kinda why I don't really know. I'm smart about school stuff but I'm so stupid about regular stuff. I love talking and I hate when people try to argue with me.

Ah, I don't know if that's really right. At least I tried. XD.

I'm only hyper around my friends. Sometimes I can get really hyper.
Same here. Sometimes I get so hyper, I laugh at anything or just crack up out of nowhere. I know, I'm a loser. I get soo hyper at sleepovers. And whenever I talk about a subject, it always changes. It's like...(example) 'School sucks, especially Bob. Oh, and did you hear what he did to Rachel?"

*shrugs*I am that quiet girl who tries her best to fit in, but ends up sitting alone in the end.

That so sounds like you were describing me. But actually....it's you. Woah.

My personality depends on what my current mood is right now, really...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back