What's Your..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my avatar picture is old, so it looks nothing like that. xD

My hair is black, down past my shoulders now, and has a soft, shiny texture. It is very thick, so it gets quite big, and it has big soft waves. I am growing out my bangs, so if my hair is down I just either pin them back along with the sides of my hair, or if I just washed my hair that day, I leave my hair down and blend them in with the rest of it.

I never take time to "style"my hair. I can't stand it. Instead, the day that I wash it, I let it air dry after just putting leave-in conditioner and wave cream in it. It looks really big and wavy and glamorous this way. Over the next couple days...I only wash it 2 times a week, otherwise it gets too dry.....it becomes stick straight just from me brushing it, so I pin parts of it back then and it looks really pretty. So, I'm lucky. My hair does several styles on it's own naturally. :hitodetchi:

Not sure what celebrity it looks like. A darker version of Fujiko Mine from Lupin the 3rd?? lol

It's unique it's fluffy and curly and brown :hitodetchi: it feels like baby hair and it's staticky when I brush it dry. When it's wet it's just super curly :D . Sorry typo I meant baby hair!

Last edited by a moderator:
My hair is dark blonde, long and curly. Or at least it was long and curly a few days ago.

My mom cut my hair really short by mistake so now my hair is dark blonde, short, and straight.

I used a flat iron to make it look better. I would say it's about an inch above my shoulders now.

My hair is naturally blond and wavy.

In the winter it looks almost brown, but in the summer, it's, like, white. o.o

I have long blonde hair. It's straight, and I have bangs. Just normal bangs like Demi Lovato. I have golden blonde hair. It looks identical to Emily Osment's.

;3

My hair is about shoulder length and black.Normally,I have red highlights in it,but the last time I went and had it dyed,I put icy blue highlights in it.My boyfriend laughed at me!!!! But I always have it straightned.I would freak out if it wasn't.

My hair's blond. With some darker highlights.

And I have side bangs <3, which is the only piece of hair on my head that'll be straightend. :3

I have no clue what color my hair is. No one can agree. Some people say its dark blonde, some say it light brown. But my hair is curly, thick and has blonde highlights.

My hair is a chocolatey brunette colour, but you wouldn't believe the amount of times people have told me I should be blonde. xD

Who knows? Maybe I should be - but let me tell you, I am the blondest brunette you will ever meet, personality-wise.

It's naturally straight but I still need to straighten my bangs every morning. It takes forever to tame them, and they seem to be determined to stick up all different directions. It's quite frustrating, but I get entertained by how hot they feel on my forehead after being straightened so I can usually make myself continue until they are complete.

It's also pretty thick and volumous. Lots of my guy friends pull it out of its ponytail at school, knowing how long it takes to get it right. xD Or they will just pull it randomly. It's kind of an inside joke, but it gets annoying after a while. Overall, I am proud of my hair. It's a strong point with me. <3

My hair is dark blonde, long and curly. Or at least it was long and curly a few days ago. My mom cut my hair really short by mistake so now my hair is dark blonde, short, and straight.

I used a flat iron to make it look better. I would say it's about an inch above my shoulders now.
Oh my God; I love LIFE!!!! <333

That was about 2 months ago, minus a few days, and now my hair is about half an inch PAST my shoulders!!!!!! Wow, my hair grows fast lol. And now it's about half an inch to an inch above my shoulders when unstraightened. This is great! xD

Hm. My hair is aout to my chest area xD. It's layered all around (So long layer, then shorter layer on top) With a slanted fringes on each side of my face. I have straight bangs that cover my eyes. My hair is a dark blone/mid brunette color. I have soft blonde highlights, since they grew out and went away. My hair is a little blonder because of it. It's naturally wavy. I straighten it though.

My hair is shorter in the back, and much longer in the front. :3 Shoulder length. I usually straighten it, because you can't /couldn't tell my hair is shorter in the back, and plus, I hate my hair when I don't straighten it. D:

I have side bangs too. x3

..But if I don't straighten it, my hair is really wavy.

I think I'll post a pic...

My hair is blonde. Naturally, although it does not look like it. It's really soft and feathery. It's naturally wavy-curly: *Example* Although I straighten it a lot.
I have that same hoody. :eek:

Anyway. My hair is extremely thick. After it's washed, it is really curly. Then it seems to straighten out a little but it still wavy. You can never tell because I hate wearing my hair down. Right now my color is this dark brown with natural highlights. My hair has changed color all by itself over the span of my life. I used to be almost blonde.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back