What's Your..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I was just thinking how much better life would be if my hair was naturally straight. Then I started to wonder: Is there anyway to get your hair permanantly straightened in a salon? Like, perms make your hair curly, and then it stays curly forever, right? Do they have that thing for straight hair?

You know, I was just thinking how much better life would be if my hair was naturally straight. Then I started to wonder: Is there anyway to get your hair permanantly straightened in a salon? Like, perms make your hair curly, and then it stays curly forever, right? Do they have that thing for straight hair?
I believe that they do. Try going to your salon or calling them and asking. :]

Well, I recently cut my hair.

My hair is brown an I have a normal fringe/bangs. Its about up to my shoulders. I like to keep it either down, in 1 pony tail or in 2 piggy tails.

So yeah.

My hair's quite a bit past my shoulders,

light brown, layered, straightened most of the time,

oh, & I have a full fringe, too. ^^

Arghh. My cell phone's broken. I don't know what happened to it. And since I broke the digital camera a few months ago and still haven't replaced it, I can't take any new pictures for the Pictures topic, or any of my hair for here. D:<

You can always refer to my old Picture-topic-photos, but that's no fun. ]:

Not that I got it cut or anything.

Okay, ANYWAY -

My hair is long and blonde. It goes about midway down my back. It has long layers.

I guess you could say I have bangs. But they're really starting to grow out - they're pretty long, and I usually clip them to the side. :wacko:

I really don't care for my shade of blonde though - it's a golden blonde. During the winter, it's a dark blonde/gold, and sometimes has hints of red in it. During the summer time, the sun gives my loads of natural highlights, and my hair lightens a lot. This spring I'm planning on washing my hair with lemon juice and sitting in the sun, to speed up the lightening-process. I like my hair when it's light blonde and highlighted. :]

I want to dye my hair, but my mom won't let me. D:< She said when I turn 16 I can get highlights. Pftt. If I were to dye it, I would dye it light, light blonde and get some dark brown streaks underneath.

My hair is usually straightened for school. Occasionally I'll pull it up or scrunch it, but nine times out of ten, it's straightened. :]

I always plan how I want my hair to look in the future. I usually get my hair cut once a year - in August, before school starts. I WAS planning on getting it cut real short, with tons of layers. But now that my hair is long again, I realize how much I LOVE it long. It gives me confidence, even if it is more work. And my friends tell me I look better in long hair.

So I'm going to be in the sun a lot this summer, so my hair lightens. And then in August, I'm going to leave my hair long, but get the layers all choppy. The top layer is going to be really short, so it's easier to tease, and my bangs are going to be long, fringey, and all to one side.

Hair is like the only thing I like planning so far in advace for, lol. :wacko:

my hair is:

auburn color, not dyed

thick, tangley

layered

some days it is spirally, and some days it is really straight (and I didn't even straighten it)

I have side bangs, usually I just pin them up, but when I am having a straight hair day, I wear them down

usually I wear it in a ponytail, but sometimes I wear it either down and curly, or down and straight

... I think I posted some pics in the crazy hair topic, and pictures topic.

My hair is all red. all of it. When I am in the sun, If you squint your eyes, I look blonde.

Most often like this (sorry about the disco lights :D )

I described what it's like in an above post.

edit- down (I'm bad at blurring my face xP)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back