What's Your...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but Bisexuality is when you like both sexes, couldn't you just consider yourself that? You go for either sex so...
I'm so confused x-x
[SIZE=9pt]Well, no, because when you're pansexual you don't care - you just go on personality. [/SIZE]

But I guess you could call yourself bisexual, but that means you like both sexes, whereas if you're pansexual, you don't care which, s'long as their nice or whatever.

If that makes sense.

I've always claimed to be straight, but, when I think about it, I've never really discriminated against either gender. I could very easily see myself with another girl, honestly. I don't really think about gender when I'm interacting with someone. But I'm still so young, I don't have enough experience to decide.
^^Agree.

I liek boyz. ALOT. I love my girls as friends. But I would be a homosexual. Boys all the way, oohh yes. :) They make me go crazy. Yus.

Happily gay, pun intended.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm homosexual. The only times I've 'liked' boys in real life has been when I was young, everyone else was getting crushes, and I felt pressured into it.

I CAN get along with boys, but I'm never as emotionally attached to them as girls. Ever. When I grow up, I might try one or two out, but I doubt I could ever be seriously attached to one ROMANTICALLY.

I'm homosexual. The only times I've 'liked' boys in real life has been when I was young, everyone else was getting crushes, and I felt pressured into it. I CAN get along with boys, but I'm never as emotionally attached to them as girls. Ever. When I grow up, I might try one or two out, but I doubt I could ever be seriously attached to one ROMANTICALLY.
* TamaMum edit: question removed: one to one questions / chat for the PM system please - not on the forums * Sorry if it's rude or something, i just want to know. You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm heterosexual. I liked a tons of boys in my life and I am not a homo. But, remember people, it's not gross to be gay.

Temari Nara

It's odd, you know?

... Obviously you don't.

I like girls better. I mean, yeah. Guys are good too, but still.

Like, I can't imagine myself in a relationship with a guy. You know, a proper one.

Of course, I am still young. So there's no need to lable myself, right?

Yeah, right.

I'm not completely sure.

I know for a fact that I'm not straight, but my heart is open to anyone... like if I ever actually fell in love with a guy, I wouldn't restrict myself because I've previously told people that I'm a Lesbian. It's just that so far, I've never felt things for a guy like I have with girls.

So... to sum it all up, I'm not straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back