What's Your...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heterosexual. But I don't have anything against gays, lesbians, and bi's. Actually, I stand up for Gay Marriage. I dislike when people are like "EW! A gay guy! TOTALLY gross!" or "I hate katy perry now becuz she made a lesbian song!" It makes me so mad! :angry:

I'm not completely sure.I know for a fact that I'm not straight, but my heart is open to anyone... like if I ever actually fell in love with a guy, I wouldn't restrict myself because I've previously told people that I'm a Lesbian. It's just that so far, I've never felt things for a guy like I have with girls.

So... to sum it all up, I'm not straight.
Now that I'm starting to trust males again, I think I'm actually pansexual.

I fall in love with people not genders :) I know I'm still young but like I said, I know I'm not straight.

I actually feel like I want to date a guy this time, because I havn't actually had a proper relationship with one like I have with a girl.

I thought I was straight until 8 months ago I fell in love with a girl, and I still am.

But I don't want to label myself just yet. I voted I'm not sure. But I am sure as hell I've never been in actual love before this girl.

I think it becomes more clear once you get older, what your sexual orientation is. So I believe it's totally normal and okay to be confused sometimes. =]

Straight.

I was thinking, though. Life would be incredibly hard if I wasn't - everyone at my school is completely homophobic, even the loveliest of all my friends [Not all homophobes are unpleasant people, I'd say the majority aren't at all], and I wouldn't ever be able to marry or lose my virginity without going against my religion. O: I feel quite blessed with my sexual orientation now.

And yes I respect gays. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back