What's Your...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody's school have a Gay Straight Allience, i am a member of mine-just wondering :angry:
Nooooope, but I reckon it should, it'd be nice for kids who get teased about their sexuality to have somewhere to go to feel like they're not alone :)

anybody's school have a Gay Straight Allience, i am a member of mine-just wondering :angry:
My high school had a GSA. There were only like 5 people who showed up for real reasons. The rest of the people just wanted to skip class :/ It was really disorganized.

anybody's school have a Gay Straight Allience, i am a member of mine-just wondering :D
my highschool has a GSA, but its so disorganized and its a failure.

This is the first year the club has had a lot of members, but its not working out.

We get nothing done. So its more like a hang out for us who are friends,

Which is good and bad, I guess you can say.

Anyway, I'm bi. (tis Jinx3295, btw)

I'm guy preffered, but i tend to find girls more physically attractive.

But I connect better with guys.

wow guys, thats great. first off. i think that is too bad Lost Girl that you dont have a GSA. its really a safe enviroment. although sometimes, i feel odd because they all wonder if i am straight why i go, but to be honest i think it is just being supportive that matters.

and Sweet Kandi and Igorsayshi i know what you mean, ours was originally really disorganized too. then all of the emo (supposed) bi kids stopped coming. and now we just have the true blues :) bahahha i know what its like to sometimes just be able to talk, and to not have to worry about what people think, even if it may be totally counterproductive <3 :D

Bisexual.

and please don't give us the "Oh you are selfish/confuse/fake" talk, some things are just better left untempered with.

I'm bisexual, but I think alot of people have become bi for attention's sake. Like, celebrities and posers and them?

I'm not. I'm bisexual because I understand girls better, I find them more attractive and I know how they think when they're in a relationship.

I am currently going out with a guy, but I think I do prefer girls because of these mental things I relate to.

Bi-Curious...

This boy at school reckons that my bestie Kaycee and I are lesbians. No, we're just best friends. He says that because Kaycee has really short hair and people reckon she looks like a boy.

I'm bisexual, but I think alot of people have become bi for attention's sake. Like, celebrities and posers and them?
I'm not. I'm bisexual because I understand girls better, I find them more attractive and I know how they think when they're in a relationship.

I am currently going out with a guy, but I think I do prefer girls because of these mental things I relate to.
I agree with you 100% :)

Anyway, I'm bi-curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skadi, good to see you again. :)

I hate it how my one friend always says, "That's so gay!"

It's insulting, and many people I know now say, "That's so straight!" xD

Don't get angry with me anyone, but

I think any orientation besides hetero is gross. I mean, there are men and women for a reason. To make babies.

Skadi, good to see you again. :)I hate it how my one friend always says, "That's so gay!"

It's insulting, and many people I know now say, "That's so straight!" xD
Haha thanks. :)

I agree. I get so mad when people say that because I have some gay friends, and it's really insulting. D:

I think any orientation besides hetero is gross. I mean, there are men and women for a reason. To make babies.
Actually, gay men can use surrgogate mothers to have kids, or adoption, and lesbians can use invitro transplants.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, there are men and women for a reason. To make babies.
There are also a lot of straight couples who don't have children. It makes no difference imo.

~i am straight.

Don't get angry with me anyone, butI think any orientation besides hetero is gross. I mean, there are men and women for a reason. To make babies.
Love doesn't equal babies.

If two people are attracted to each other, it's perfectly fine, same gender or not.

Love doesn't equal babies.If two people are attracted to each other, it's perfectly fine, same gender or not.
A wise friend once told me...

"Gay people know more about love then a Het couple". I met some gay people. They give great advice on releationships. There was some children's show.. (Episode was banned after one airing) where these kids had two mothers.

@ kkoolbear101 - Not everyone wants babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back