When and how did you last injure yourself?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the wedding and tripped over some person when we were leving the church.

Though really, everyone was tripping over. It was packed AS.

I just spent the last 3 hours with Charlie. I think I've been through the worst pain of my life.

She pushed me off her top bunk, I was pushed off the bottom bunk as well, onto a pile of pointy childrens dolls. I could list about 10.

I've just came back from the wedding AFTER-PARTY.

I was pretty much the only kid there and everyone was really really drunk and acting all mentally retarded and there were a few really un-pleasant people up on the stage dancing. So I just hit my head on the table, though it was a little bit too hard and I spilt a little bit of mummy's wine.

I'm pretty sure I burned myself with the flat iron a few days ago...

Of I bit my tounge/cheek... x_x;

I fell off the swing going full power into the air. I landed just before the grass on my butt soo my lower back and butt hurts.

Yesterday during Social Studies when I was putting a textbook back in the cabinet and talking to my friend, I whacked my head on the door and fell backwards.

There's a huge bump there now. D:

Last edited by a moderator:
2 seconds ago. I was holding my baby brother and I wasnt concerntraiting so I tripped over my other brother and we fell into a wooden chair and rebounded onto the floor. He hurt his arm and head I hurt my ribs my arm my neck and my leg Lol. All trying to protect him I took the damage.

Last night I fell off mum's bed in the dark because I thought there was a wall next to it, but turns out the bed was in the middle of the room and there were stacks of videos next to it.

It sorta scratched my hand.

I fell off the couch onto little hard plastic things on the floor. My mother laughed. Then she was all, "Krystal, are you okayy?"

Ouchies. Dx

I was riding my bike on a baseball diamond, and then I fell. I got a HE-UGE scrape on my elbow, and a samll one on my knee.

When I went to walk in my bedroom, but my sister Kathy was there and closed it in my face! >.< Ouch.

Maddy woke me up. He rang and Jacob answered and when he said I was asleep Maddy told him to wake me by throwing the phone at my face. Hit my nose and woke me. It hurt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back