When and how did you last injure yourself?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just reading Krystal's siggy, and fell off the bed with my compy.

Atleast we were in it together. We both hurt (my computeriri and myself).

This morning, when I woke up, I tripped over Trinity, my cat and hit my head on a table. It hurt a lot. But I'm fine now.

I was shoving my toys under the bed, since I didn't want a toy box as I thought it would be toy cruelty to make them all sleep on top of eachother. I then hit my head on the bed.

Though at the park, I was walking my friend's dog, and I lost control of it and it pulled the lead out of my hand and made me trip.

Watching AFV I was going out to the kitchen and watched the screen. It was 'How many people can walk into things before the dog stops sneezing' and i'm like to mum "Thats like a slideshow of my life" Then smacked into the door frame. Mum laughed and agreed with my comment.

I was just reading Krystal's siggy, and fell off the bed with my compy.Atleast we were in it together. We both hurt (my computeriri and myself).
What? I'm sorry. x3 I have this uncanny way of making people fall off of stuff because of things I say. xD

I ran into the wall again.

What's that... Like 23 times this week?

My friend and I were filming a video and we were in the hot tub and I jumped in.. and hot tubs are not deep, they are shallow, and yupp.

I went to see my lovely brother today, and looked at his amazing house.

His couch is PWNful. We were having tea, and I spilt it all over myself and the couch.

IT WAS BURNING HOTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back