~*When characters collide!*~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then Mandy (from the grim adventures of billy and mandy) Ichigo by shouting this "BACK OFF!" cuz she was always mean

i regenerate all of the cartoon network charries in the world and we all gang up on Mametchi 4ever while screaming we can have cartoon network charries if we want!

(That actually doesn't give any point to the other topic, Huh? I think I'll go point it out over theree!)

I plug my ears, and disappear into dust. And I never come back. My last words before disappearing are "So what? CN is LAME!"

Then Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach kills a bunch of Hallows, something that CN characters can't do!

the ben 10 keeps changeing into different aliens for fun (sumthing that no anime character can do)

Then Tasha from the Backyardians ate Ben 10 and then threw him up.Ben 10 was covered in mushroms and cofee.

Then Tidus got angry and killed pikachu and then ash got mad so he sent a pokemon at tidus then Yuna summoned a monster and killed ever one. :lol:

Peter Pan and Wendy were very proud of Tinkerbell.Then Tinkerbell casted a spell that made everyone alive again (but not zombies) and killed Yuna.Everyone cheered for Tinkerbell.

So then Tinkerbell the Zombie killed Hiruma and used her fairy dust to make everyone alive.Meanwhile,Marluxia from KH was eating pie.

Then Gwen from Ben 10 casts a spell so there will be no more crime but Vilgax sent more crime

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back