When Did You Stop Believing In Santa Claus, Etc?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess08

Reaction score
Just wondering when you guys stopped believing in Santa, The Toothfairy, etc.

I never believed in Santa, well, because my family always made such a big loud noise about it, and they didn't lie to me about it. =]

Toothfairy, never believed. Half the time my Mom would forget. The other half my Mom would wake me up by accident. xP

Easter Bunny, well, they gave up on that because I went everywhere with them and I could spell Easter by a very young age, and then they just never lied to me about that, either, and I saw them buy stuff...so...yeah. xD

I'm not a myth believer. :3 Never have been. And I've never been lied to about it at like, three, so that adds.

About four years ago I asked my mom and I said you're lying! (I was just joking) And she said she isn't going to lie then she told me that there is no such thing XD

when i saw my mum putting out the presents at midnight.btw princess08 is your avatar chika from zombie loan?

I was wondering how reindeer could FLY when I was six years old, and I asked friends... and I was told it wasn't real. XD

I was 9 when my parents told me it wasn't real. I never really believed in it anyway.

3 years ago, I think? Not sure.

I was doubting the whole "Santa" thing in the first place, before my parents explained it to me. Like, "Last years presents from Mom and Dad had the same wrapping paper as this years presents from Santa...?"

I just thought the Toothfairy and Easter Bunny were too far-fetched. A fairy that gives money in exchange for your tooth under your pillow in the middle of the night, and a rabbit that secretly hides things in eggs around your house... Hmm.. xD

I think I actually hurt a girl's feelings once. She was the same age as I was, and she still believed in those things, and told me she had seen the Easter Bunny hopping up and down her street once. I had to object.

My parents always tell me that stuff's real. If I asked them now they would.

I stopped believing in the tooth fairy in 2nd grade.

I stopped believing in the Easter Bunny when I was in 1st or 2nd grade.

I stopped believing in Santa in 3rd grade.

Sorry to the childrens out there but:

Tooth Fairy -

My mom started to forget to do the job, and the last time I put the tooth under the pillow, she didn't take the tooth, but she put cash under.

Santa -

Never getting my giantic Squidward plushie, I got mad. Then a year later, my mom confessed.

Easter Bunny -

Using the same eggs I got when I was in fourth grade! (The reason I remember them because one of them looked like a Tamagotchi egg. ;) )

Speaking of which, my friend just got a gift card to Wal-Mart under his pillow because his parents didn't have any cash on them! :)

[SIZE=13pt]Hmm...To tell you the truth, I don't really think I ever believed[/SIZE]

In Santa Claus. I sort of just went along with my parents.

But I did believe in the tooth fairy.

I new that my mom always took my tooth, but for some reason

I just kept on believing in the tooth fairy. I just thought that she didn't have time to come to my house or something!...And there was another

indent that I really started believing in the tooth fairy from.

I'm still left questioning even today. *.*

Last edited by a moderator:
lemme see...

santa... never

toothfairy... never (DUH)

easter bunny... never

myth... SOMETIMES...

Never did to begin with.

Santa Claus - I didn't celebrate american christmas, and in the one I celebrated there was no 'Santa Claus'. So my mum told me it wasn't real.

Tooth Fairy - It was too hard to believe. My parents told me the truth, and just paid me 5 bucks when I lost a tooth.

Easter Buny - Told meh teh truth... My mum just bought me one present.. none of those silly baskets...

I sound like a geek, but I didn't really like having my parents lie to me about that.

I used to be scared of Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy and whatever.

I never beleive in santa.

In kindergarten, I made every one cry. (i was really really smart and had an attitude when i was little)

I sad this:

"... santa's fake. but if he is real, he is an ecaped mental patient who breaks into your house, but instead of stealing, he leaves crappy gifts. and then he escapes with his old dogs, and hides in the north pole from the cops for the rest of the year. if you change the letters.. Santa- SATAN."

You mean Santa isn't real? :eek:

Why did I have to find out this way..

ALL THAT STUFF EXISTS! If it is, go to *Link removed* but dont break the rules. Hi, maybe for proof that these exist or not exist you can get a camera and make a video... Or leave the house and put on the alarm and check jail. HAHAHA!

*post edited* Please don't advertise in posts, no matter in what context it's a no-no here. Save it for your signature. Thanks - TigerLily013

Last edited by a moderator:
i stoped when my perents where stupid enough to wrape the presents with the same wraping paper as they did with my family gifts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back