When Do You...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinderpelt

Reaction score
Everyone has those moments - where you feel hideous and just want to crawl in a hole. When you're out in public and wish you could hide at home, where no one can see you or judge you.

But you also can have the times when you feel beautiful. Like you want to go out and face the world, and do it with a smile. And it's because you feel good about yourself, and want everyone to know who you are.

I usually feel my best after I watch America's Next Top Model. Even one episode will put me on this high - Like I can actually wear stuff and pull it off. I also feel great after my track practices. Sure, I'm exhausted and sore - but I feel lean, slim, and accomplished, which is more than the physical distress. Most of the time, I feel great when I'm out partying with my friends. I also feel good in a great-fitting pair of dark wash skinny jeans, and when I'm having a good hair day. ;)

I usually feel my worst after I eat something really unhealthy, or a lot. I had a bought with anorexia about two years ago, and some of the effects still linger. I feel my worst after I drink a bunch of Mountain Dew, though I 'addicted' to it and drink it everday. I'm insecure when I start a workout but don't finish it - like I'm weak. I feel bad when I get a bad grade on a test. Looks? I'm inconfident when I was lazy the day before and didn't shave my legs for track, or when my shirts are too big. My self-esteem also lowers when I'm wearing a pair of jeans that are too short and you can see my socks. -shot-

Discuss:

• When do you feel the most 'beautiful'? Physically? Otherwise?
  • When do you feel the most 'hideous'? Physically? Otherwise?
  • What do you think makes you feel your best? Your worst?
  • What makes you confident?
  • Whatever else that relates.

I feel beautiful when...I actually don't know.

I feel the most 'hideous' when I just wake up. My hair is messed up and all over the place. Sometimes, even when I brush it, it still looks poofy and stuff.

I fell confident when I have someone by my side. Like a close friend or one of my older cousins.

I'm not usually confident, though.

I feel hideous in the mornings and whenever I skip a hair wash (which is why I never do - ever). It also lowers my confidence when I expect too much of myself - like a particular outfit is going to make me look totally tan, slim and beautiful and then I look in the mirror and don't live up to my own standards.

A spot on the face doesn't help, either. x3

On a brighter note, I feel most beautiful when I'm having a good day or I look tanned. Also when I've just been complimented, or when I'm with people who really look up to me. I usually feel pretty in new tops/clothes that I like, or when I'm wearing blusher - I love that stuff! n__n

I never really feel confident or beautiful.

Like x.Hatred, I feel terrible terrible when I wake up Dx

i feel the most pretty when im not focusing at all on my physical appearances

i feel the most ugly when i notice my clothes and think about how I'm fat, or right after someone insults my appearances

# When do you feel the most 'beautiful'? Physically? Otherwise?

I feel most beautiful when someone gives me a compliment. I also feel beautiful when I have a random confident high. I'll just feel good about myself.

# When do you feel the most 'hideous'? Physically? Otherwise?

When I look in the mirror. I am a bit overweight and I feel horrible when I see my tummy D: Also when I put on my favorite shirt but can't wear it because my stomach shows to much.

# What do you think makes you feel your best? Your worst?

I think when people say something nice about how I look or my personality I feel best, and I feel the worst when its the opposite.

# What makes you confident?

Knowing that I can be beautiful in every way.

When do you feel the most beautiful?

After I take a shower, put on my fitted jeans and my favorite shirt, and do my hair. :3

When do you feel the most hideous?

When I look at my face full of disgusting acne. :[

What do you think makes you feel your best/worst?

Best: When I like my outfit, my hair, and when I smell good. xD

Worst: When I forget to take a shower, when I forget to wash my face, when I first wake up.

What makes you confident?

When I like my outfit and hair and when I feel clean.

I feel the most beautiful when I put make-up on, my hair is done, and I just took a shower. I feel super confident when I'm with my closest friends and with my cousins. Talking away like always.

I feel ugly when I don't take a shower, when I feel dirty D:

When do you feel the most beautiful?

The only time I felt really beautiful was after I dyed my hair dark brown, I thought it made my pale skin look stunning, and when it was wet, it looked black, and I thought it looked amazing. I also feel really beautiful when I can walk into a room and know I just made everyone in the room turn around to look at me, in a good way.

When do you feel the most hideous?

Strangely, I feel the most hideous not when I look hideous, even though that is bad. But when I feel like I failed. If I were to walk by a donation bin and not donate, I'd feel hideous.

What do you think makes you feel your best/worst?

Best: Being around Nick, naturally, and my friends.

Worst: what made me feel the worst, was watching the person I love, love someone else. But I dealt.

What makes you confident?

Knowing that, I can.

I feel terrible if I've been lazy and havent washed.

Sometimes, usually during the holiday/summer/weekend, I'll just sit at home all day or for two days.

And I'll stay in my pajamas, and might not shower.

I feel really ugly and fat.

I also look and feel horrible when I wake up. I make sure nobody sees me until after I brush my hair, teeth, etc.

I feel most beautiful when I'm dancing with my crush.

Lately, I haven't done any slow-dancing with him.

But when I do, I feel like the most beautiful girl on the planet.

I also feel really good when I live up to my own expectations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, my eyes change color, like, everyday, From blue-green-silver. I feel pretty when they are the silver color. Like, there's a dark ring around the iris, and inside, it's a really light grey-white, so they have a glowing effect. They give me a major confidence boost. I feel pretty and confident when I'm around my guy friends. They really know how to kiss up to us girls, and what makes us tick. I swear, their the smartest guys on the universe.

I feel not-confident and not-beautiful when I eat a lot, am especially pale, wearing a big snow jacket, or when I am forced to not wear makeup and my hair is frizzy.

Edit- you can see me in my avvie, but that's not the best pic of me. My eyes were a strange icy clear blue that day, like I'm blind or something.

I feel the worst when I think up a picture in my mind and in reality it comes out horrible. x(

I feel best when I am at ease and perfectly good. :]

I feel beautiful... Well... o_o

I might get my hair shorter. That makes me feel beautiful. xP

I feel hideous right out of bed. ... And look in a mirror o__o

I look horrible in the morning. My hair can be so frizzy that if I hurled it up, people would mistake it for an afro.

Cecib :p

To x. N e o n; I think you're beautiful. =3

I'm also very pale which can make me feel terrible about myself a lot of the time. I've been stressing about the way I look quite a bit recently. I actually just put on this tanning stuff a couple of minutes ago for the first time, hoping that will make me feel beautiful. I'll have to wait and see, but I'm not proud of my under confidence over the colour of my skin. I have a boyfriend who loves me, and a family who also say I'm beautiful, and tons of friends who can always boost my confidence. I think we all need to appreciate who we are a little more, and feel confident in our true beauty all the time. =)

I feel most beautiful when I carry my new Purple Nano-Chromatic <3

I feel hideous when I'm in school because I'm shy in school.

I feel confident when I'm around my friend. I sometimes use her as a shield/decoy when someone I don't feel comfortable around comes near me. such as a person that asked me out and I said no and I get that feeling that I never want to look at them again comes around me. I just hide behind her but the problem is she's alot shorter than I am. :p

I don't actually feel hideous when I wake up. It's more when I've been awake for 2 hours, then I look hideous.

When I come back from school, If my hair is straight still, I look ok, I suppose. Dx

But the final, when It's been 4 hours since I woke up, just stayed at home and got dressed, washed and everything hours ago I think I feel 'beautiful' well, not exactly. D:

I feel beautiful only in my dreams.

I feel hideous when I get up... or when people are staring at me at the mall or at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back