When does morning start?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think of the morning as anything with an AM tagged at the end, so for me it starts at 12:00 AM, midnight (which means that the term midnight is actually nonsensical :huh: ) and ends at 12:00 PM, noon.
The sun rises at different times, but midnight is at the same time everyday. When the sun rises, it's dawn. Snap.
Thank you. You're correct.

When the sunrises its dawn. As soon as it's AM anything, it's the morning.

don't blame me if I put a lazy answer. I have to type this all over again, after my dad closed my half hour of typing up what I think.

TECHNICALLY AM is morning, so it's after midnight. That's my answer.

BUT this question is like "when a tree falls and nobodys around to hear it, does it make a sound?" because (usually) people aren't awake for AM to start, therefore morning starts when they wake up, because it's morning for them.

It wouldn't be when the sun rises, because it's "Dawn" when the sun rises. Not morning.

For everyone around here, (stupid morons) morning starts at 7AM for some unknone reason which I can't explain. PM oreo582 if you wanna know why the heck she thinks this.

People have different opinions with this question. It's a personal question, like the one I quoted above, and "what came first, chicken or egg?" because people have they're own answers.

For me, being logical, it's After Midnight. But then what I think, its when I wake up, because what good is having a morning when I sleep in past 12PM?

My answer -the technical way- is after midnight.

I said after midnight also, but really morning starts when I get up, dosen't matter if it's 3 am or the crack of noon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back