WHEN SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
then she dashed back and said "i love you yes!!!!" then they woke up one day and lilly was pregnant with 4 tama children

Feeling stressed, she walked over to the freezer and drank 500 cans of soda. She felt good, and crazy. She walked over to the kids, and went nuts. The boys were Coca, Cola and Sprite. The girl was named Lemon. Then Lilly, still feeling nuts, opened the door to Brandon's room. Brandon was asleep on his bed.

he was dizzy and soo he kissed her back,she felt good,not crazy anymore but wierd

and she said "i cant believe you love me i thought you loved suzie! that why you left

me huh!!!" brandon said "how did you know!?!?!??!?!?!!???!?!" lilly said "its on the local

news HONEY!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?" I CANT BELIEVE YOU!!!! YOU ARE A MEAN LYING ...........

LIL BABY

"FUNNY CUTIE!" She laughed, and then tried to sing a song. Brandon shook his head. Lilly snatched 20 cans of her favorite, Tama Cola. Brandon was opening his mouth to say something. Lilly shoved the tasty cola down his mouth!

then she woke up and was NOT dizzy and was NOT stupid and she said "good bye for EVER BRANDON!!!!!!!!!

She then ran back to him and said"i hate you Brandon,i would rather date a Paparatchi then you!".

Brandon ran to Lilly's house, only to find an old lady living there instead! The old lady was not Lilly. "I bought this house from a young couple.... Recently. A :p , and a :D ....." The lady said, suddenly falling asleep.

Lilly was living in Berry Hills town now, married to a :D named Ruby.

Brandon was looking for Lilly, not knowing she was in Berry Hills. He eventually found out and went to her new house and was disappointed to find she was married.

But that was actually another :( , actually Lilly and Ruby's child. It took so much after Lilly, it looked like her.

Lilly and Ruby were on a honeymoon at Guruguru town.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back