WHEN SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He fell in love with Lilly's daughter, Violet. They got married secretly, but Lilly came back with Ruby, and was upset at Brandon. "She's too young!" Violet tried to say it was her decison, but Lilly grabbed her, yelled at Brandon, "I THOUGHT YOU KNEW BETTER! I HATE YOU! DON'T YOU DARE COME TOWARD MY DAUGHTER AGAIN!"

Brandon got upset. He then met Lilly's oldest daughter, yet another :p named Lavender. Lily was obsessed with the flower names now. He immediately fell in love with Lavender and Lavender loved him back. They planned a wedding. Lavender asked her mum if she could marry Brandon. Lilly said "Yes, but take it carefully, you are only 19!"

Jake.He was the same age as Violet and they fell in love.Until one a :angry: passed be and Jake was all over her.Violet saw and she said......

then she ran into Brandon, and even though she knew he was married, he ran up and kissed him

"Violet?" he asked,"is that you?"

"yes," she said,"so wheres lavender?"

"I thought she was you. She said her mother excepted our marrage and wanted a fancier one for the whole family. Then I found out who she was, and she left me for a :puroperatchi: ."

"I love you!" Violet said, falling into his arms. The two kissed and had twins. <_< <_<

Violet nervously thought, she had no idea. She loved her mother, but.. She knew her mother would ground her from going anywhere, but she didn't want to stay trapped indoors. She wanted to be with Rob, but she also wanted to be with her mother. Violet...

Snowflake scans the situation from where she is sitting.

"if they love each other,you should let them stay together"she suggests to the mom.

Snow flake,prettiest girl in two schools scans the situation once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back