When was the last time you cried?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday.

I got hit with the ball 4 times and this shot came really hard and hit me in the stomach * im having my period*

I cried and fell to the ground

Seriously people!!!

What am i a human sheild!

Last edited by a moderator:
When I found out my boyfriend had cheated on me. <//3

But there was also the time this morning when I dropped both my cookies at break. D:

When I found out my boyfriend had cheated on me. <//3
But there was also the time this morning when I dropped both my cookies at break. D:
I hate it when cookies see their sad floory end.

Yellowmoodtama said something about crying over not understanding her homework.

When ever I don't get my homework I spaz, rip it up and take to school in a million little pieces and give to my teacher with an angry note explaining what the trash I gave her/him is.

I cried last night, I was cutting onions.

Today D:

My lunchbox fell, and all my milk spilled, and my friend slipped, and I tripped over my friend, and I cried, and I fell on this boy, and he fell on the bag rack, and the bag rack fell, and it fell on the table, and the table moved, and this kid's painting got ruined, and he cried, and his friend cried, and this girl cried cuz she was scared, and so did her friend, and she dropped her book from sadness/angerness, and it ripped, and then the teacher yelled and everyone stopped.

Yeahhhhh....it was funny afterwards, but the fact that it all started because of my stupid lunchbox, made me feel very guilty D:

yesterday.

There's a skating competition coming up, and I really wanted to guest skate at this arena for practice, but before I left my mom called me and said that she forgot my skates in the car :blink: so I started whaling. :p I wasn't even sad, I don't even know why I was crying..

:p :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
^How can PAPER make myself cooler? Ohhh...you mean make a paper fan? Oh, well, you see, I tried that last night and all it did was flap the hot air around me and make myself even hotter...not good.

Okayy, I cried like 30mins ago cuz I was watching The Simpsons and Homer got fined :'(

Yesh, I cry too much, but I also laugh too much :|

Hoorah! Gonna be 25-26C degrees tomorrow instead of 40C.

SO overly happy.

And last time I cried was just an hour ago, because I went out to a restaurant with my mum and I swung my arm. My arm hit mum's wine glass and the wine spilt and the glass broke, the wine spilt on the waitress, the waitress got very angry, and the whole restaurant went higgledy-piggledy (I <33 the word higgledy piggledy).

Plus we had to pay extra because of that.

So very saddening D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back