When was the last time you cried?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Thursday. I was listening to "A little bit longer" by Jonas Brothers. It's a sad song, yeah. Then I thought of Nick and his diabetes and I started crying uncontrollably 0_0

Wow... I can't remember... Probably about a month ago, but I almost cried this morning because my mom was frustrating me...

The last time I cried was when my braces had been tightened and they hurt so bad I was in tears.

(Not to scare anyone who has/will be getting braces! I had a different situation. D:)

Does it count as crying if I was laughing so hard, literally rolling on the floor in the middle of the mall at the fact I walked into a glass pane that a laughter tear rolled down my face? Is that counted as crying?

I cried today yesterday! :eek:

but not because I was sad. I have strep throat, and I was having this coughing fit in class, so I was trying to hold it in, 'cause my teacher was giving a lecture, and I was trying so hard tht tons of tears came out of my eyes. ;P

it must've been weird for my teacher, cause she just looks around the class and sees this girl looking like a fool, clenching her hands to her thoat, squirming around with a red face, crying :D

i know someone, that if he sleeps over at a friends house, at night,

he crys because hes scared that his mummy and daddy arn't there.

hes 9 years old! hes my friends friend and the cry baby is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

anoying!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

1 and a half hours ago in public in front of 500 people. :|

I couldn't help myself.

I just broke down.

@SebMametchi: Oh yus, I do that too.

I get home sick and started crying un-contolably and then when mummy comes and picks me up, I hug her and dont let her go.

@cluck_cluck_chicken: Kewl. I do that alot.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 and a half hours ago in public in front of 500 people. :|I couldn't help myself.

I just broke down.
Wow.

I've never broken down in front of large amounts of people.

I'd be more scared breaking down than doing what I was suposted to be doing.

I'm pretty good at public things. I've done heaps of public stuff.

Imaging them naked doesn't work.

@Illiey. I've never been homesick. I'm an adventrous 'I don't need my mummy' person!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back