Where did we come from...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Christian and I believe in the god created us theory, but I have one question..

If man was here since the begginning of time in those 7 days we were created, where did the dinosaurs come in? Like what I mean is if evolution was said to not be real, were god's kids roaming around with them hundreds of years later?

It all confusses me.

I am Christian and I believe in the god created us theory, but I have one question..
If man was here since the begginning of time in those 7 days we were created, where did the dinosaurs come in? Like what I mean is if evolution was said to not be real, were god's kids roaming around with them hundreds of years later?

It all confusses me.
God created all land animals (including the dinosaurs) on the sixth day of Creation. And yes, for a while, dinosaurs, and all animals lived in peace with man. Even after the Fall, I imagine they tried to evade carnivourous dinos just as we stay away from lions, tigers, etc...

I believe that after the Flood, the large dinosaurs just couldn't adapt to the different world, and died out (it wouldn't be hard for them to die out because only two of every kind were on the Ark). The remaining dinos were hunted and killed by people (including knights, thus the legends like 'St. George and the Dragon').

The bones that paleontologist find nowadays are buried in earth and rock because of the Flood.

-DDDTrooper

As for the whole evolution theory. A mathmatician said that the chances of the universe coming into being by accident are about the chances of a tornado running through a junkyard and accidentally constructing a Boeing 747... :lol:

Evolution- Our world came from a source a chunk of matter colliding into another matter that caused a chain reaction, and what is known as our "universe" came to be. Eventually, there was this "Primordial ooze" and from it came simple life-forms that evolved over thousands of years. Following the evolution, a meteor hit and covered our atmosphere with dust. The dust cooled the atmosphere and caused an ice age. Mankind evolved from primates and yada yada, history, something or other, here we are today.
Intelligent Design- There was only God to begin with. God was, and that was the universe. This God spoke, and there was a universe, light, land, plants, animals, and humans. Humans were not created as animals but as a God-like being given the task of subduing the land they had. Some long history later, here we are.

Agnostic- Mankind cannot know their origins, lest they were there.

There presents an arguements that have dated back to ages beyond our common history's notice. It's a difficult decision to make, however, some have been brought to a crossroads. The discussion- Evolution and Creation. Agnostic shant be in this particular thread, however, neutralism is.

I would like to start the discussion with this, how can one prove evolution is more correct than creation?

Edit: Please read this before posting any reply: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1807954

Thank you, TM
[SIZE=8pt]edited*primordial soup[/SIZE]

but i do believe in evoloution, because the way Creation puts it, the earth was created in 7 days, and then all of the plants and animals. well, it said that God made humans on like one of those weekdays :p but if that's true, then there leaves no room for the dinosaurs and the great extinction. There are so many different beliefs out there as to where we came from, but i would personally say that evoloution is the best explanation :lol:

Some people say that god created the earth. But then who created god? What created god? If it is true that time is a cycle, and will end, and society will eventually start again, then when will it happen, and what will happen to all the people who where on the earth when it ends? Where will they go? What will happen to the earth? These are all questions that are fairly hard to answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

It all confusses me.
Dinosaurs supposedly existed during the time of the flood on a different portion of the earth. This is theory, but the dinosaurs did not survive because they were wiped out.

Some people say that god created the earth. But then who created god? What created god? If it is true that time is a cycle, and will end, and society will eventually start again, then when will it happen, and what will happen to all the people who where on the earth when it ends? Where will they go? What will happen to the earth? These are all questions that are fairly hard to answer.
Refer to a similar post on page 2 for my initial reply.

What makes you think that something beyond the reach of reality had to have a creator?

I have a question. What really caused a flood? Was it simply just the waters rising?

God was not created, he was just, well there

And to you question about wear will people go win the earth is "Recreated", (corrected me if im rong people that are good with this stuff) The people that have been saved, and belive in God, and Jesus is gods son will go to heaven, those who are atheast will proble go to hell. And ofcourse babys will go to heaven

Now i might be wrong but i think i got it rite

I have a question. What really caused a flood? Was it simply just the waters rising?
At that point in time the earth we will say was turning "bad" so god told noah to build an ark becuase he belived in god and all that jazz (you probly no the storie) and sooooo im guessing that god just made the water rise and stuff,

God was not created, He was just, well thereAnd to you question about wear will people go win the earth is "Recreated", (corrected me if im rong people that are good with this stuff) The people that have been saved, and believe in God, and Jesus is God's son will go to New Jerusalem (heaven), those who do not believe will be cast into the lake of fire. And of course babies might go to heaven

Now i might be wrong, but i think i got it right.
I shall aide you in correction, just a smidge.

Mostly spelling errors. I bolded what needed correction.

At that point in time the earth we will say was turning "bad" so god told noah to build an ark becuase he belived in god and all that jazz (you probly no the storie) and sooooo im guessing that god just made the water rise and stuff,
That doesn't answer my question. I'm saying in the physical, what could've cause the world to be covered in a mass of water?

I shall aide you in correction, just a smidge.
Mostly spelling errors. I bolded what needed correction.
Y not just call it heaven and hell? easer

Heaven and Hell are relative terms. I'm going by Revelations.
w/e >_>

and CORRECTION on your part Athiest will go to hell (or thrown in a lake of fire >_>)Cause they dont belive in god : )

I would like to think that babies would go to heaven because there not old enough to choose yet

(off topic but yea im pretty bad at spellin)

w/e >_>
and CORRECTION on your part Athiest will go to hell (or thrown in a lake of fire >_>)Cause they dont belive in god : )

I would like to think that babies would go to heaven because there not old enough to choose yet

(off topic but yea im pretty bad at spellin)
John 3:16 specifies, "Whosoever believeth on Him shall not parish, but have everlasting life"

It's been confirmed, Him is Jesus, not just God. Have to have both.

John 3:16 specifies, "Whosoever believeth on Him shall not parish, but have everlasting life"
It's been confirmed, Him is Jesus, not just God. Have to have both.
I'm kinda confused on your point here [i'm dead after writting a science paper] but are you talking about the trinity?

EDIT: OH. Got it! xD Sorry, bit slow tonight!

Oh, and by the way, please don't double and triple post. If you want to quote someone just put " " marks or use [ QUOTE= name here] [/ QUOTE] (without spaces). ;]

The water thing- God just let it all rain out, to put it simply. I don't know how familiar you are with this but the people had never seen rain, hence why the whole boat deal was just so crazy and alien to them. They got the water from underground and never before had they seen this thing called "rain". It would be like if magma just fell from the sky from some demented cloud [lol, I don't know what else you'd call it! xP] and someone decided to build this... box out of some hardcore material.

So God made it rain and the earth flooded and killed everybody but the animals in the sea, the animals in the boat and Noah, his wife and his three [?] sons and their wives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm.. I don't know how we were created. Maybe we didn't start as nothing, maybe something was just always there, like parasitic (Lol word that has NOTHING to do with what Im talking about) dust was floating around, and eventually connected, and the moisture turned into lakes, rivers, yadayada.

Or maybe the earth was always here, and pathetic little microscopic mini organisms were always on earth, and eventually, evolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back