Where do you get the V.5's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi ME

Reaction score
Where do you get the V.5's??? I've tried target, wal-mart, toys r us, and more!!! They only have V.4.5!!! Help me!!! :marumimitchi:

I live in Oregon
Tamagotchis are sold at: KB toys, Toys "R" Us, Target, Wal-Mart, Kmart. Those are some main stores in the U.S. that are likely to have them. Weather or not they have them depends on the store. But Oregon should get them soon, Since you are close to California. Good Luck searching!

~ChibiMuffins

im saving my money for a V5 but i only have $5 and dits not in MI yet atleast thats what i think. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi:

Well, depends where you live, if you live in the US or Canada, you should be able to get them, but remember there new, they need to get new shipments thats why theyonly have V4.5 ™ Don't worry they should come soon!

I hope I helped,

~TP~ ;)

Bandi website are in stock but i only went on the uk one and argos is aswell but also depends on wrere you live...... i got mine of the bandi website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back