Which Tamagotchi V3 design is your favorite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design of the Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 is your favorite?

• Tropical Green Flowers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oceanic Waves

• Translucent Yellow

• Jungle Camouflage

• Ice Cream

• Silver

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love the ocean waves. its not too bright and its blue which is one of my fav colors.

hey administration,do you know the exact day when they come out? (the v'3s) i want to go and buy one the day that they come out, so i need to know tha date so i can start saving up my money. :unsure:

OOO! I want the Ice Cream one! When are they coming out?! I really want one!!!! Please answer my question!!!

Hmm... I'm torn between translucent yellow and silver... more silver, though. It looks so cool! :angry:

:D they're all really cool but idc which one i get i jus want a v3 really bad. i wonder what wil be new about them..... i and a bit dissapointed that there is no colored screen, but oh well. what is going to be different about the v3's and when do they hit the stores?!?!

I like the candy one. But i live in England so the CONNECTION doesn´t exist. Only the CONNEXION does. Hey, Admin! Do you have pics of the conneXion version?

I´d be SOOOOOO happy if you answer!!!!!!!

:(

i basicly like all of them i cant wait till thay come out WHEN DO THEY COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :angry: :angry: :lol: :) :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back