Which X and Y starter would you pick?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which starter?

• Chespin

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Fennekin

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Froakie

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG CHESPIN'S EVOLUTION CAN LEARN MUD SHOT WHICH IS A GROUND MOVE SO THAT MEANS...

CHESPIN WILL BE A GRASS/ GROUND WEEEE~
It isn't guaranteed. It is very possible but just remember, Froakie's evolution can learn bounce which is a flying type move...

Has anyone noticed that these evolutions represent a knight, thief, and a mage? :)

I wonder if they'll give the starters mega evolutions... SWEET

But I can still picture myself with a lv. 100 Chespin XD

358576.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is fake, but I think these are the final evolutions of the starters.

Malfoy Edit: MERGED POSTS. Please use the Edit Post function and avoid posting consecutively.

Last edited by a moderator:
PurplePyonkotchi00! said:
358576.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is fake, but I think these are the final evolutions of the starters.
Yeah, pretty sure they are fake. They don't connect with the second stages. Why would Braixen go back to four legs?

Yeah, pretty sure they are fake. They don't connect with the second stages. Why would Braixen go back to four legs?
I kinda assumed that they were fake, but they looked real before I saw the secondary evolutions. I'M GETTING TIRED OF ALL OF THESE FAKE EVOLUTIONS TROLLING ME

I'm so torn between Froakie and Fennekin!

Fennekin's second evolution looks so amazing (kind of like a mage?), though the first one seems a bit...bland to me.

Froakie is the other way around. I like his first evolution, but the second one is okay.

Then again, Fennekin is a Fire/Physic which I have been waiting for FOREVER

But Froakie knows bounce, which means that he can not only learn the Surf HM, but he can also learn Fly

Ugh I'm so conflicted

I don't think Froakie will learn fly. It doesn't make sense!

Spoink is another Pokemon that can learn bounce, but cannot learn fly.

I hope that helps you decide!

I don't think Froakie will learn fly. It doesn't make sense!

Spoink is another Pokemon that can learn bounce, but cannot learn fly.

I hope that helps you decide!
Aw, man. I really hope he does know fly, though I must agree a water pokemon (especially a starter) that knows fly is a bit weird.

After seeing the final evolutions...

My decision still stands. Froakie for X and Chespin for Y

I knew Fennekin would be a letdown. I'm not 100% happy on chespin's evolution but Froakie's isn't.. too bad.

The finaly evolutions just look strange. I really don't like Fennekin's final one that much, but froakie's is actually pretty good. I'm kinda neutral with Chespin's final evolution

i wanted to go with fennekin, but i really hate its final form, i hate the other final forms too, i just don't know what starter to pick at all

maybe i'll just pick fennekin and just let it evolve into braixen and not into delphox...i'm actually really dissapointed in the final forms (i didn't mean that mean/offending/insulting/rude, i just don't like the final forms)

ok, i changed my mind, all of a sudden i was like "greninja is cool" so now i want to pick froakie, but suddenly i started to really like delphox too, so now idk if i'll choose froakie or fennekin

Ok.

I'm done.

I was really hoping for Chespin to be the awesome hedgehog-thing we all hoped for...

BUT THIS???

That's it. Lv 100 Chespin for me.

No evolution.

PERIOD.

team chespin!! :]] i love both the evolutions so far, and i'm avoiding seeing the final, til he evolves....if that's possible lol.

chespin is cute, but also cool, and i looove the grass types love love love.

and quilladin...i did not like him at all at first, but seeing the trailer changed my mind completely...he looks so happy :D and he's gonna be a monster when he evolves!!

@bowchilala it's all opinion, but i don't like the finals at all. i was really feeling the chespin love for both evolutions, but i think it's funny how the finaly, chesknaught, has a cute little face and a big bulky body. also, i don't like it's "shell".

delphox looks horrible to me as well..small head, long body, ears, i seen some great fanart...lol

froakie, he's cool...except the tongue scarf lol

i was really bummed about the starters this time around, but i just had an epiphany...we don't have to use them!! lol I'm boxing my kalos starter asap and then taking the kanto starter with me, probably squirtle. the idea really excites me because there's so many other pokemon we can get, so more room for my team :]

p.s. obviously i looked at the finals lol XD

2 days guys!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back