Which X and Y starter would you pick?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which starter?

• Chespin

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Fennekin

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Froakie

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
delphox has really grown on me, and so, I'm picking fennekin! :D seriously, am I the only one who likes delphox?

It used to be Fennekin but when I found out that Torchic will be distributed to everyone, I switched to Chespin. :)

@bowchilala it's all opinion, but i don't like the finals at all. i was really feeling the chespin love for both evolutions, but i think it's funny how the finaly, chesknaught, has a cute little face and a big bulky body. also, i don't like it's "shell".

delphox looks horrible to me as well..small head, long body, ears, i seen some great fanart...lol

froakie, he's cool...except the tongue scarf lol

i was really bummed about the starters this time around, but i just had an epiphany...we don't have to use them!! lol I'm boxing my kalos starter asap and then taking the kanto starter with me, probably squirtle. the idea really excites me because there's so many other pokemon we can get, so more room for my team :]

p.s. obviously i looked at the finals lol XD

2 days guys!!
DEAR GOD. i just had a dream last night with greninja without the tounge scarf!

ehem....well i guess i understand JG. everybody has opinions (i try not to hate a single one lol :p )

oh btw,even if you dont use the kalos starters, i still suggest having a balance between types that are strong against water,grass and fire. who knows? oh and you can get the elemental monkeys early in the game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back