Who HATES neopets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you hate neopets?

• GRR! I AM EVIL! YES I HATE NEOPETS!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well, I don't HATE it, but it is sucky compared to Tamagotchis!

• I like it, but I don't like it....

• No, that site's okay.

• I like neopets, they are cool.

• ARE YOU KIDDING? I LOVE THAT SITE!

• I hate Tamagotchis and I LOVE NEO! (no one should ever vote for this one)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, for you guys that want to know, everyone on psypets hates neopets, so you might not want to join if you love neo.
I used to like neo, but everytime I go on the boards people cuss at me and then I get frozen. Besides, neo is overpopulated. There's over 100 million people. In a few years it could be 1 billion. ^_^
the people who did psypets also did neopets. look at the artwork.

Well I say more the better. ^_^ Do you know that this site next year could get billions of people? :D This is a world wide thing!

Well I say more the better. :huh: Do you know that this site next year could get billions of people? :wub: This is a world wide thing!
97.5% frozen accounts.

Newbiekidlex that was very rude of you! I refuse to vote for a poll saying I'm evil because I dislike neopets greatly!-stomps away-
I voted, but Pockygirl is right. You can say you dislike it, but that makes me sad because i play it non stop. I dont mind if you dont like it, (to whoever started it)but is is kinda insulting anyone who plays it.

I like both. Neopets are a website ive been to for about 1 or 2 years and its fun. its actually hard for me to compare them! :( But some people like it,and others dont.

Well, I am going around sites, sometimes neopets, then tamatalk, then hogwarts live. I guess neopets isn't that bad...

Ugh. I hate Neopets. :\ There are just so many n00bs running around, being all,"LOLGIV3M3hItEmZzZ!" Ugh.

I like both. Neopets are a website ive been to for about 1 or 2 years and its fun. its actually hard for me to compare them! B) But some people like it,and others dont.
I like both. Neopets are a website ive been to for about 1 or 2 years and its fun. its actually hard for me to compare them!  B)   But some people like it,and others dont.
I like both. Neopets are a website ive been to for about 1 or 2 years and its fun. its actually hard for me to compare them!  B)   But some people like it,and others dont.
I've already joined for 2 and a half years! :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: <_< :unsure: :ph34r:

If you are to young and stuff to do certain stuff on neopets just say you are age 18+ thats what I did. Oh, ya when i liked neopets 2 years ago i think someone got my phone number. Some man called my house that i didnt know and asked for me. I think it was from neopets.

If you are to young and stuff to do certain stuff on neopets just say you are age 18+ thats what I did. Oh, ya when i liked neopets 2 years ago i think someone got my phone number. Some man called my house that i didnt know and asked for me. I think it was from neopets.

I LOVE NEOPETS!!!!! IT ROCKS!!!!!!!! NEOPETS IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure: :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Neopets used to be fun. USED to. But now the staff doesn't even care anymore. They break their own rules as well--there are many ads saying 'dunk the president' and stuff. They have a rule where if you even mention a president you get frozen. So they are hypocritical. They are totally oblivious to obvious scams. One of my friends was under 13 on the site and couldn't write anything. Then she got frozen for 'posting bad content.' After I joined, I got spyware on my computer. Before them, my computer was lightning speed. I didn't download anything from anywhere else, so they did it. My dad spent fifty dollars on installing spyware (that was overcome by them) and my grandmother ended up having to buy me another computer for $500. If it wasn't for them, we'd have enough money for a vacation. My new computer runs slow as well since I used to get on there.

I despise them for all they do, but I am still a casual player. I just go on for about an hour a day, and even then I'm pretty much only staying for my guild. The staff are the most hypocritical people I have ever seen.

~Mimitchilover

Ahh, I have to say, neopets used to be pretty fun, I used to be really addicted. Now, personally, I think it totally sucks. There's too many people, there are too many ads, you can't make your userlookup very pretty anymore, and the fun is just totally... gone.
i totally agree to the fullest. there is also just to many scames, its just not how it used to be, kinda sad really. i used to also be obsesed i was on like 5 hours a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back