Who HATES neopets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you hate neopets?

• GRR! I AM EVIL! YES I HATE NEOPETS!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well, I don't HATE it, but it is sucky compared to Tamagotchis!

• I like it, but I don't like it....

• No, that site's okay.

• I like neopets, they are cool.

• ARE YOU KIDDING? I LOVE THAT SITE!

• I hate Tamagotchis and I LOVE NEO! (no one should ever vote for this one)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have thoughts, please post them. :huh:
i luv that site..ok... it is rude of u to say you hate that site becuz it has alot of hard workin to it. and if u hate neopets no one needs to know that cuz no one cares. if u hate it why are u even posting here? :huh: :ph34r:

thats not nice.
Oh, grow up.

That is not a cruel thing to do. And this is [SIZE=27pt]NEOTALK[/SIZE]. Not a place for Neo haters or lovers. It's a place for talking about Neo. Make sense?

i luv that site..ok... it is rude of u to say you hate that site becuz it has alot of hard workin to it. and if u hate neopets no one needs to know that cuz no one cares. if u hate it why are u even posting here? :D :mametchi:
Not really. If they worked hard they would reply to a person's email without some autoresponder. One girl was frozen unfairly and after emailing them fifty times (literally) they told her to bug off. They should have:

-Had many, many more staff members

-Made a transfer center

-Made neopets easy for more people

-Make it harder to scam

-Less autoresponses

And alot of other stuff. They just don't have common sense. Also, they aren't short on money. McDonalds and many other companies pay them to be advertised. So they must have a billion dollars or so. But do they use it? No.

~Mimitchilover

So they must have a billion dollars or so. But do they use it? No.~Mimitchilover
They use it. They're located in LA. There are plenty of fancy restaurants, clothing stores, car dealers, and houses for sale out there.

Well I think neopets are fun the first day or two but after that it get really boring, unlike tamagotchi the fun feeling never goes away!!! :D
i like neopets more than tamagotchi because the fun never goes away on neopets! Sometimes i get really bored of tamagotchis... I'm into that stage now... bye! im off to go on neopets!!!!!!!

I used to LOVE neopets.

Now I can't stand it. Too rude, adzy, etc etc.

My friend got frozen for saying "girl's undergarment". Just that. Not bra. Not panties. Not even underwear. Just EXACTLY what was in those quote marks. And then she got frozen. And it took them A WHOLE YEAR just to unfreeze her. By then we both didn't care.

And, my best friend that i knew on neopets, Rea, has COMPLETELY dissapered. She said she was going to go to a help-thing (she had literal schoolaphobia and couldn't go to school) and said she'd be back in may. That was, oh, 2 years ago? We were best friends too...

This was a unecessary thread.... :blink: .....but if you want my opinion here i go....Neopets is a bunch of bull...it full of freaky anime obsessed snot-nosed little kids who think they are best things since sliced-bread. Seriously thats most of the population on there and then there are people who are generous kind people and don't think they are actually Robin from teen titans or something. Kinda freaky.

Oh and I'm proud of being evil for hateing a wicked stupid site so...ha!XD
SWHEARER and I LOVE NEO AND TAMAS

This topic is enough. :ph34r: Please, I think newblekidlex is just joking for the 'evil' part. I don't think this topic can go on any longer. Sorry. <_< ...

...It's cuz there is too many little kids here. <_<
Come on, Oniontchi. I'm only 8! I've seen that most people here are 11-13! Some adults still like Neopets. My parents tell me to go there! :ph34r: Sorry if I'm annoying you.

Come on, Oniontchi. I'm only 8! I've seen that most people here are 11-13! Some adults still like Neopets. My parents tell me to go there! :lol: Sorry if I'm annoying you.
Uh.. They are banned. They aren't gonna reply to you.

Layoff of people sometimes.

And No Vicky Liu. I doubt you understand, but people have opinons. I know 92% of the time here people can't handle an opinon without going off on a tangent.

Not everyone likes Neopets.

I play it time to time, but the boards are horrible with report happy brown nosers, Nazis, etc.

Come on, Oniontchi. I'm only 8! I've seen that most people here are 11-13! Some adults still like Neopets. My parents tell me to go there! B) Sorry if I'm annoying you.
Wha... I cannot express my feelings without getting banned. Your parents tell you to go there? What did you do wrong? That's inhumane, forcing a child to throw their life away.

i am an evil neopets hater.

mostly its because i draw a lot and the neopet manga, anime, whatever u call it is messed up big time. it isnt realistic at all and frankly is a freakish impersonation of manga/anime. also the new pets stink. they are all ugly.

another reason i dislike neopets is because its too fake. its just not enough. they are all still pictures and such.

third, its WAY too populated. theres no room for creativity. no new names. mine were made up names for my neopets and i actually do play a little little bit. its only because my account is ok. [christmas pb + lab piece found on the ground so now i have a christmas kougra and saving for a purple uni]

fourth, too many adds. theres too much merchandice also.

fifth, the site is built for little kids but some people are WAY too powerful! i mean come on!

my hating neopets has a flip side so dont swarm all over my post. i dislike neopets but i dislike all those other sites [ex. marapets, zanapets.] even less. i feel these sites are marketing off neopets and how popular it is. i mean, they are ALL copycats. so i respect neopets as 'the original' but i still dont like it.

u cant contact me because i didnt lie about my age on neo, but if u want u can look me up: my user is megabunny395 and my pets are konongi and totongi.

I voted in ARE YOU KIDDING? I LOVE THAT SITE! 69 people total voted!!!!!!!!! (in that one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back