Who HATES neopets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you hate neopets?

• GRR! I AM EVIL! YES I HATE NEOPETS!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well, I don't HATE it, but it is sucky compared to Tamagotchis!

• I like it, but I don't like it....

• No, that site's okay.

• I like neopets, they are cool.

• ARE YOU KIDDING? I LOVE THAT SITE!

• I hate Tamagotchis and I LOVE NEO! (no one should ever vote for this one)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a unecessary thread.... :) .....but if you want my opinion here i go....Neopets is a bunch of bull...it full of freaky anime obsessed snot-nosed little kids who think they are best things since sliced-bread. Seriously thats most of the population on there and then there are people who are generous kind people and don't think they are actually Robin from teen titans or something. Kinda freaky.

Oh and I'm proud of being evil for hateing a wicked stupid site so...ha!XD
K, neopets isnt anime :huh: xD Not everyone is in love with anime there, they are in love with HARRY POTTER. I stopped going on neopets when I was in err.. grade 6. 3 years ago. ;'] I think I gave my account away to some kid who still plays it.

Neopets is the worst website on the Internet right now, along with Marapets coming in second. Neopets is a total ripoff of Aquapets, which they ripped their plans off. Neopets needs to get rid of its stuff such as the Battledome, Boards, the Shops and the Guilds.
K, so.... its similar, but aquapets had a merchandise before neopets.. so they copied how? It seems to have gone farther you know. The new cereal :)

I agree with people who have a positive attitude towards NeoPets, Even if it has gone downhill. Sockmonk's right go complain somewhere else you NePet oppsing freaks of nature :( :ph34r: :)

Don't know if 'ive already posted in here... I left the Neopets community 3 years ago because there were a lot of fakers around (faking auctions, people having multiple accounts and so on) and all the admins didn't care about it. I've never seen a commuity before where admins were that ignorant on problems.

I was obsessed with neopets at first

and then it started to wear off and I found

out about this site and I compared it to neopets.

It's fun, ppl don't call you a noob for no reason

and they don't report you for something silly!

I reckon this site's better now! :)

If you hate Neopets, why are you even posting here? :unsure:
1) It was a very long time ago when I posted this topic. ^^

2) This is NeoTalk. It's not for neolovers. It's not for neohaters. It's for people to TALK about NEO. Make sense?

[SIZE=12pt] Newbiekidlex, I have to agree with you there.[/SIZE]

I seriously hate it when people who don't like neopets post here, and then someone says, 'DONT POST HERE IF U DUNT LYK NEOPETS!!!11GAWD!111'

-D-a-r-k-C-o-r-e-

[SIZE=12pt] Tamakitty710 - I respect your' opinion, but why do you hate it? [/SIZE]

I personally find it an entertaining pass-time.

-D-a-r-k-C-o-r-e-

any one have the neopets toolbar? ^_^
Yay! Neo-Malware!

I actually don't mind it when people have self control. I mean, people who play Neopets, yet can still maintain a life outside of their cute lil' *.gif's needs.

I hate neo. Really, the only way to be accepted is to have lots of avatars, rare items and pets. Now, take Kenopets for example: people judge on personality, not on items, pets and avatars; not over populated; only the rare n00b, like 1/1,000; you can actually interact with the staff. It's not a sin to know a staff member's UN; and most importantly of all, freedom of speech. On neopets, if you say you're, let's say, in the hospital, you'll be called a spamming, attention-seeking n00b. On keno, you'll get sympathet replies, and probably be asked what's wrong...

Besides, if you're trusting you get to be a mod. There's three admins on Keno, the creators (Pyroneus and Zerkonia, 19 and 18, in Wales) and Kla, a thirteen year-old in the states.

Those are me reasons for loving Keno, hating Neo. G'day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate neo. Really, the only way to be accepted is to have lots of avatars, rare items and pets. Now, take Kenopets for example: people judge on personality, not on items, pets and avatars; not over populated; only the rare n00b, like 1/1,000; you can actually interact with the staff. It's not a sin to know a staff member's UN; and most importantly of all, freedom of speech. On neopets, if you say you're, let's say, in the hospital, you'll be called a spamming, attention-seeking n00b. On keno, you'll get sympathet replies, and probably be asked what's wrong...

Besides, if you're trusting you get to be a mod. There's three admins on Keno, the creators (Pyroneus and Zerkonia, 19 and 18, in Wales) and Kla, a thirteen year-old in the states.

Very well said! :D

[SIZE=12pt]Well said, yet I disagree.[/SIZE]

You don't really get 'judged' on Neopets.

You basically just earn neopoints, paint pets, fight in the battledome, and play games. The only way you could be 'judged' is if you were on the Neoboards.

There'll be rude people where ever you go, so people are going to have to learn to deal with it, rather than just getting upset, and quitting.

Neopets is more popular, with way more members.

Sites like Marapets, Kenopets, and things similar to that, are rip-offs of Neopets. They basically copied all of their ideas. They have the exact same toolbar, just with different labels. I would never join one of those sites as they're just rip-offs.

Neopets has more members, better games, more items, better pets, and lots of other features that the other sites do not have.

-DarkCore

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back