Who HATES neopets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you hate neopets?

• GRR! I AM EVIL! YES I HATE NEOPETS!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well, I don't HATE it, but it is sucky compared to Tamagotchis!

• I like it, but I don't like it....

• No, that site's okay.

• I like neopets, they are cool.

• ARE YOU KIDDING? I LOVE THAT SITE!

• I hate Tamagotchis and I LOVE NEO! (no one should ever vote for this one)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking like neopets is gonna lose, good good. Burn in hell!!

Looking like neopets is gonna lose, good good. Burn in hell!!
I wouldn't be so sure. :D

I like neopets, but I'm not looking to start an argument. <_<

I find it gets really, really boring after the first month or so. Plus, there are way too many people. I haven't been on my account since way back when.

I agree,that's what happened.
I used to be able to do some really fun stuff on Neopets,but they changed it alot and since I'm only 10 I now can't do anything fun on Neopets except play games.
Erghh I agree with both of you!!Im telling people to report me!!neopets sux my sox!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Neopets suck big time. Neopets.com sucks BIGGER time. Tamagotchis are way better because their not so childish as Neopets. Fairys and goblins? Thats childish. Once, everyone was talking about Neopets, and I wanted to like them too. But I just couldnt! They were just not for me! So, I stuck with my Tamagotchi instead of Neopets. ;)
Tamagotchi is more childish than neopets. More than half of the people on neopets are adults.

P.S. I still like tamagotchi.

I have an account on neopets, but I don't really go on anymore. Mostly because I am busy with other things like tamatalk, tamagotchis, Mimitchis World, and things like that. But when I DO go on, all I do is play games.

I think neopets is about 12 times better than tamagotchi.
No offense, but I think Tamagotchis are way, way, better than Neopets.

The reasons I don't like it:

1. WAAAAAY too many people. I like smaller sites where you can find your friends easily, like AMZ. And TamaTalk :furawatchi: .

2. Too merchandised. It would've been better without all the playstation games, magazines, trading cards, plushies, etc, etc.

3. It gets boring. Really boring. There are tons of games, I know, but not a lot of them are all that stimulating.

4. There aren't any exciting, fun updates. They said they'd have a virtual school up and running. How long has it been... a year? Two years? Now it's all "new caption contest, new pet spotlight winner, new cave of the month, new plushies at the Market..."

It used to be OK, when there were only a few thousand people.

*sighs*

-BlooRegards,

Fyrefox

They said they'd have a virtual school up and running. How long has it been... a year?
It's been a year and a half, and, no offense, but these things take time. ;) Now, I understand what you mean about the few million people, because now I'm not allowed on the neoboards because of all the people cussing and posting rude messages. I also understand about the merchandising. I mean, it must be fun to play that playstation game, but they should stop there. Trading cards? Plushies (well, actually I collect them, lol)? Oy vey.

But i still love neopets. :p It's the first site I've ever signed up on and it was fun then, and it's fun now. :ph34r:

As I said in my last post,

"I like neopets but Not the Site."

I've never been on the neoboards before,

maybe I should go check em out? :huh:

Are they really that bad? :furawatchi:

As I said in my last post,"I like neopets but Not the Site."

I've never been on the neoboards before,

maybe I should go check em out? :huh:

Are they really that bad? :furawatchi:
No. They are so cool.

I LOVE neopets and you shouldn't spread rumors about neopets behind their backs, newbiekidlex. Why would you like to go even on the link neotalk if you hate neopets THAT much. :D

neopets *shudders* i still go on....sometimes to get free stuff....but i dont do much on it...and deffinetly WAY too many ppl.... it wrecks the site when theres a few million and the games are sooo boring after a while and some dont even load at all!! :D what a waste of time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back