Who HATES neopets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you hate neopets?

• GRR! I AM EVIL! YES I HATE NEOPETS!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well, I don't HATE it, but it is sucky compared to Tamagotchis!

• I like it, but I don't like it....

• No, that site's okay.

• I like neopets, they are cool.

• ARE YOU KIDDING? I LOVE THAT SITE!

• I hate Tamagotchis and I LOVE NEO! (no one should ever vote for this one)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats scary that could happen twice..... :D Now you have me wondering if its the same person or not.... hmmmm :unsure:
Well it was one of the Teen Titan characters anyway. There are plenty of wierdos on that site.

YES!!! I HATE NEO! I hate TNT I hate how they favortize players like featheralley! I know thgat they have been hacked before by ad0!and it's gone sooo downhill!

I used to love it, I still play it but isint very fun anymore :huh:

I didn't go on neopets for 3 years until i found out i had about 45k in the bank for some reason. :furawatchi:

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FREEZE THEMSELVES???

cuz i wanna do it....

it will be fun....

PS: Neopets sucks :huh:

WOOT WOOT PAST 80 POSTS

Last edited by a moderator:
i voted for Neopets are cool!

please go to tamagotchi Role Play, i have a poll of Tamagotchis!

i have 4 neopets on the computer & have the Pocket pet case & electronic figure

And on Neotalk i have a poll on the 1st page!

My fav Neopet is Kacheeks they're sooooo CUTE!

My Webpage with sweet adorable pets!

Pease Come you can't resist there adorable faces!

My fav Tama : :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll tell you the top reason why I hate neopets:

It has corrupted my poor little brother's mind.

i hates neopets. i like tamagotchi's
sorry i'm quoting on myself...but i have a new answer 2 that question

well,neo has grown,but it still sucks!

Rock'in Robotchi is right,it's fun 4 the 1st day or 2nd...but then it's goes boring..

Tamagotchiheaven is right..i agreee with Tamagotchiheaven alll the way on this one

My friend thinks Neopets is better than Tamagotchi. YEAH RIGHT! I get so freakin' sick of hearing her talk about Neopets all of the time! :furawatchi:

Tamagotchi is WAY better! You can connect them, they evolve to other characters, there's more games and items... lots of reasons!

i used to love neo pets but there not all that great i still kinda like them but...

My friend thinks Neopets is better than Tamagotchi. YEAH RIGHT! I get so freakin' sick of hearing her talk about Neopets all of the time! :furawatchi:
Tamagotchi is WAY better! You can connect them, they evolve to other characters, there's more games and items... lots of reasons!
That's the scary thing... Neopets is so stupid and boring... yet no one can resist them. I can't explain it...

I don't mind Neopets at all tbh! I have a long-term account and I go onto it when I'm bored usually. My tama doesn't need me 24/7 so it's ok to do other stuff.

I don't go on the boards regularly though, some of the people there have absolutely no manners or a decent upbringing. Saying that though, there are some very nice people there :angry:

my account: https://www.neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=jessabella666

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back