Who HATES neopets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you hate neopets?

• GRR! I AM EVIL! YES I HATE NEOPETS!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well, I don't HATE it, but it is sucky compared to Tamagotchis!

• I like it, but I don't like it....

• No, that site's okay.

• I like neopets, they are cool.

• ARE YOU KIDDING? I LOVE THAT SITE!

• I hate Tamagotchis and I LOVE NEO! (no one should ever vote for this one)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wicked funny it happened to one of my friends too. She was really freaked out.
Thats scary that could happen twice..... :) Now you have me wondering if its the same person or not.... hmmmm :p

This was a unecessary thread.... :D .....but if you want my opinion here i go....Neopets is a bunch of bull...it full of freaky anime obsessed snot-nosed little kids who think they are best things since sliced-bread. Seriously thats most of the population on there and then there are people who are generous kind people and don't think they are actually Robin from teen titans or something. Kinda freaky.

Oh and I'm proud of being evil for hateing a wicked stupid site so...ha!XD
that is really rude of you,XBlackIrisX!

if yur gonna talk like that...go to another site!!! :lol:

Well I think neopets are fun the first day or two but after that it get really boring, unlike tamagotchi the fun feeling never goes away!!! :huh:

neopets is alright.. the mods freeze way too many people without a good reason though >: ( and it makes me mad that you cant play games on more than one account, and that it's so overpopulated, but tnt hasnt really adjusted the site to accomodate that (eg. restocking the shops more often). i still like it quite a bit but i don't try and play seriously anymore.

i've hardly been on since i got tamagotchis :wacko:

I used to play neopets when it first came out. I liked it then, but now it's way too commercialized. So many people play it now and like neptune said, they haven't ajusted the site to fit that. Personally, I'm sick of it, they've gone way down hill. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I NEVER liked them. Like XBlackIrisX, I think their stupid. Tamagotchis are WAY better.

that is really rude of you,XBlackIrisX!if yur gonna talk like that...go to another site!!! :angry:
Whats wrong? Its just sharing her opinion. :(

I quit neo about 6 months ago. it ruined my life. I'm glad I quit.

But I dont hate neo. Hate is such a strong word. Lets just say I dislike it.

" Ahh, I have to say, neopets used to be pretty fun, I used to be really addicted. Now, personally, I think it totally sucks. There's too many people, there are too many ads, you can't make your userlookup very pretty anymore, and the fun is just totally... gone. "

I just lied about my age. I'm 12 and i just say I'm 13 to use sites. I did it on this one. I quit neo 6 months ago. Last month I went there for a visit and heaps had changed. people were more agro and I couldnt see anyone nice.

But with neopets neofriends was ok. I had a very first neofriend that I lost touch with. I still regret losing him.

I used to have an account called simon_cowell_fan. turns out I never deleted it! I still knew the username and PW so when I'm 13 I can go in and look for my long-lost friend

Oh yeah, for you guys that want to know, everyone on psypets hates neopets, so you might not want to join if you love neo.
I used to like neo, but everytime I go on the boards people cuss at me and then I get frozen. Besides, neo is overpopulated. There's over 100 million people. In a few years it could be 1 billion. :ph34r:
Whats Psypets? have you got a link if it exists? I want to check it out!

This was a unecessary thread.........but if you want my opinion here i go....Neopets is a bunch of bull...it full of freaky anime obsessed snot-nosed little kids who think they are best things since sliced-bread. Seriously thats most of the population on there and then there are people who are generous kind people and don't think they are actually Robin from teen titans or something. Kinda freaky.

Oh and I'm proud of being evil for hateing a wicked stupid site so...ha!XD

I feel the exact same way, its like the most addicting site on the planet, and the weird part of it is...there is practicly nothing fun about the site. It is basicly a site with lifeless players trying to be better than each other at being a freak.

I NEVER liked them. Like XBlackIrisX, I think their stupid. Tamagotchis are WAY better.
I agree.

I NEVER liked Neopets, and I NEVER will.

It's very boring on Neopets and all that you get to do is...

well, nothing that's fun.

I really don't understand how so many people get addicted to it when it's so

[SIZE=30pt]BORING[/SIZE]

-pixelation

It is basicly a site with lifeless players trying to be better than each other at being a freak.
Sig'd.

Sorry everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back