Who HATES neopets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you hate neopets?

• GRR! I AM EVIL! YES I HATE NEOPETS!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well, I don't HATE it, but it is sucky compared to Tamagotchis!

• I like it, but I don't like it....

• No, that site's okay.

• I like neopets, they are cool.

• ARE YOU KIDDING? I LOVE THAT SITE!

• I hate Tamagotchis and I LOVE NEO! (no one should ever vote for this one)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You people are so rude! I mean Neopets is AWESOME. Tamagotchi is cool 2, but it is for when you cant use the computer or are bored with it. Neopets is SO much bigger. And I am talkin' about the site. If you wanna talk rude about neopets, do it somewhere else.And I am not pointing any1 out.

You people are so rude! I mean Neopets is AWESOME. Tamagotchi is cool 2, but it is for when you cant use the computer or are bored with it. Neopets is SO much bigger. And I am talkin' about the site. If you wanna talk rude about neopets, do it somewhere else.And I am not pointing any1 out.
Everyone has their own opinions. You can't expect everyone to love neopets when they are off corrupting poor little 8-year olds minds.

And we have every right to talk about hating neo here. It's not "We Love NeoTalk", it's "NeoTalk".

Not trying to be mean :gozarutchi:

MUHAHAHA!

I HATE NEOPETS!

And if that makes me evil, I don't care!

i used to love that site when i was little but it got VERY boring no offence

I love neopets! If you people hate neopets so much then why are you even in the neopets board? :p
i hate neopets i dont care if you say im evil bcuz of that im on the neopets board bcuz i was looking @ new topics and i saw this topic so i decided to share with every how much i hate neopets!!!(no offense sorry if you like neopets!!

Neopets suck big time. Neopets.com sucks BIGGER time. Tamagotchis are way better because their not so childish as Neopets. Fairys and goblins? Thats childish. Once, everyone was talking about Neopets, and I wanted to like them too. But I just couldnt! They were just not for me! So, I stuck with my Tamagotchi instead of Neopets. :ph34r:

Neopet this Neopet that! Will you just shut up! Neopets is for nerdy freaks that want to make them selves obbssesed with somethng!

What's with the neopets hating? If you don't like, just don't go there. You don't have to freak out on the people who do. And why can't you like both Neopets and Tamas? There's nothing wrong with that...I have an account there. I hardly ever go on, most of the time I forget about it, but I do every now and then. It's not so bad. I just don't participate in the boards or anything. I just mosy around and do whatever for like an hour and then I'm done. I'm not a 'nerdy freak that's trying to make myself obsessed with something'. There are many different people in the world, so don't go classifying EVERYBODY who has a neopets account as a 'nerdy freak' or anything else so derogatory. Maybe a lot of them are obnoxious, I will admit (hence why I don't participate in the boards), but you don't have put anyone down. That's just mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's with the neopets hating? If you don't like, just don't go there. You don't have to freak out on the people who do. And why can't you like both Neopets and Tamas? There's nothing wrong with that...I have an account there. I hardly ever go on, most of the time I forget about it, but I do every now and then. It's not so bad. I just don't participate in the boards or anything. I just mosy around and do whatever for like an hour and then I'm done. I'm not a 'nerdy freak that's trying to make myself obsessed with something'. There are many different people in the world, so don't go classifying EVERYBODY who has a neopets account as a 'nerdy freak' or anything else so derogatory. Maybe a lot of them are obnoxious, I will admit (hence why I don't participate in the boards), but you don't have put anyone down. That's just mean.
You're right.

Neopets... Well its so addictive with all the colours and flashy lights. but I'm glad I quit 6 months ago. I'm now adicted to something much better then neopets. MSN!

(I wont say my msn because neofreaks will probably harass me)

I agree with you. I like your avatar to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back