who hates parparatchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u hate paparatchis?

• there funny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • they SICKEN ME!!!

• theyre uglyer than a mental ukranian man!

• cant decide

• I never got one and i dont know what they look like!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=7pt]Well, uhm....It was never ugly nor cute....Just kinda....Not cute....Um...[/SIZE]

-Tg2

Ok.. I checked the character chart....

[SIZE=21pt]IT IS HORRIBLY UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

I really couldn't care less about the looks of the tama... No, it's not the cutest but it's not the ugliest either.. I mean, has anyone seen the girl with the flat buns on either side of her head? Now, to me, that's kinda unnatractive.

Ewwwwww its so gross its like a demented lady! I agree with spongeboby though every tama is made for a reason! Dont take this with offence any one who likes paparatchis, but there might be some wierd blind person who cant see tamas that might think its cute but only because they cant see the tama! If u get it it just part of having a tama! Everyones opinion is diferent!

-Tayz!

They are gross My mimitchi was gonna marry one I said no! I've never gotten one my friend has and also all I've ever gotten are :furawatchi:s and :mimitchi:s

Eww! They are gross!! All I have gotten are furawatchis and cho mametchis.

Paparatchi, eh?

Well, for one, he's not the cutest character. But he is kind of silly. My sister thought he was kind of silly too when I showed him to her on my debugged V3.

So I chose "Can't decide." ;)

I have no Idea what it looks like....

BTW...tamagotchi boy..nice avril avvie....you know there's a swear word on her belt though, right? I have a huge pic of that avvie......

It's the F-word....I'd go into photoshop and fix it, if I were you....

I have no Idea what it looks like....
BTW...tamagotchi boy..nice avril avvie....you know there's a swear word on her belt though, right? I have a huge pic of that avvie......

It's the F-word....I'd go into photoshop and fix it, if I were you....
Why did you have to say anything? Nobody would have noticed :eek:

I'm just telling him to change it. PLUS>>>I know tons of people that look at avvies really carefully.....I don't know, I'm telling him or her.....just if he or she gets in trouble for it. And my PMing thing takes like, 5 minutes to load, so I didn't PM him .

I'm just telling him to change it. PLUS>>>I know tons of people that look at avvies really carefully.....I don't know, I'm telling him or her.....just if he or she gets in trouble for it. And my PMing thing takes like, 5 minutes to load, so I didn't PM him .
Tamagotchiboy12 is a boy :eek:

Yeah, I figured that. But i know a girl that put her username like....tamaboy or something....

Besides....I forgot his name.

Hehe...I was taking your last post as an offense until I saw the laughing pic....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back