who here thinks neopets is evil?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once on my really old account my friend tried to scam me!!! She said "Ill give you a baby paintbrush if you give me your bottled faeries" I didnt look at my neomails for a while then I realised I had been talking to her and forgot to check my neomail there were two messages from her. What I do is I look at all my messages first then I reply. So I read the first one it was what I said before then the second one was like this "Oh my gosh! *my old username not saying what it is* is so dumb! When I get her bottle faeries I will be rich! Your a great scammer *her friends username*" She had sent a friends message to me!!!! I reported her and the neopets team did nothing!!! I still play and like Neopets though!

:( :angry: :blink:

Neopets has WAY more to do then tamagotchis.And Tamagotchis are only small little device with battery placed in a decorated plastic.And the the pics on the screen are ONLY small squares with NO COLOR. :( :angry: :angry:
I agree, neopets has a lot more things to do than tamagotchis. I really like neopets and I don't think it is evil.

I agree, neopets has a lot more things to do than tamagotchis. I really like neopets and I don't think it is evil.
Hahaha... Neo may have more things to do, but that doesn't mean they are better. Most of the flash games on neo have REALLY bad collision.

i used to like Neo, but I don't anymore. I don't HATE it, but all I do now is put my neopets in the lodge for DAYS on end so that I don't need to worry about them.

i used to like Neo, but I don't anymore. I don't HATE it, but all I do now is put my neopets in the lodge for DAYS on end so that I don't need to worry about them.
I use to like neopets but now I hate them too.But none should remind me of it,it's like it's hanting me.

I used to love neopets anad my relatives and friends would always go on it but then it came to me... Neopets is a waste of time, going on the website messes ur comp, theyre gaem are addictive i mean come on have you seen a 7 year old play poker? also you need to come into the REAL WORLD its too addictive and my friend argued at me about the fact i hate neopets seosoiusly when u get too addictive ur like OK U HAVE TO LIKE NEOPETS U @$$ and that :blink:

i dont care if other people are addicted to a bunch of pixels that look like pets that gamble, neopets is getting sad since when i used to like neopets i was on the chat and there were freakin COLLEGE STUDENTS on it! now look, is that sad or WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

i dont care if other people are addicted to a bunch of pixels that look like pets that gamble, neopets is getting sad since when i used to like neopets i was on the chat and there were freakin COLLEGE STUDENTS on it! now look, is that sad or WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!
Oh brother..

It's not sad if adults were on it. Neopets is for everyone. Not just kids.

also you need to come into the REAL WORLD its too addictive and my friend argued at me about the fact i hate neopets seosoiusly when u get too addictive ur like OK U HAVE TO LIKE NEOPETS U @$$ and that ^_^
That what I hate most, Neo users are always trying to get people to think like them, act like them, and behave like them. Not to mention they are always so dang concerned with referring people for stupid gifts. The TNT reward kids for getting them more cash-- er I mean [eXtreme sarcasm]"users that the TNT cares so much for and gives out individual attention to everyone problems and gives access to a board where free speech is appreciated."[/eXtreme sarcasm]

That what I hate most, Neo users are always trying to get people to think like them, act like them, and behave like them. Not to mention they are always so dang concerned with referring people for stupid gifts. The TNT reward kids for getting them more cash-- er I mean [eXtreme sarcasm]"users that the TNT cares so much for and gives out individual attention to everyone problems and gives access to a board where free speech is appreciated."[/eXtreme sarcasm]
Can I hug you? That was great!

Oh brother..
It's not sad if adults were on it. Neopets is for everyone. Not just kids.
look, y would adults waste their time on a virtual pet? also, one of my friends pretty much hate me sooo muich just cuz i dont like friggin neopets! its too addicting i remember when i used to have an account, all i talked about was neopets and my life was neopets but then the day came... i realized my cuzzi's comp got screwed up big time and i realized COME ON LETS TALK REAL FRIGGIN WOLD

Once on my really old account my friend tried to scam me!!! She said "Ill give you a baby paintbrush if you give me your bottled faeries" I didnt look at my neomails for a while then I realised I had been talking to her and forgot to check my neomail there were two messages from her. What I do is I look at all my messages first then I reply. So I read the first one it was what I said before then the second one was like this "Oh my gosh! *my old username not saying what it is* is so dumb! When I get her bottle faeries I will be rich! Your a great scammer *her friends username*" She had sent a friends message to me!!!! I reported her and the neopets team did nothing!!! I still play and like Neopets though!
i know ppl did that to me all the time then i realized that there were too many scammers really! and the asswipes aka TNT didnt do anything about those freakin scammers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back