who here thinks neopets is evil?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for bumping this :angry: but I really, really want to say something.

You can't compare Neopets to Tamagotchi and say one is better than the other, they are basically the same thing except one is on the computer and so, is more hassling to keep up (e.g. you have to lag a computer around all day). Oh, w/e. I'll make a list of pros and cons

Neopets

PRO: Coloured in and smaller pixels

CON: Is online and hard to take care of

Tamagotchi

PRO: Easy to carry around, just hang it on a keychain

CON: Black-and-white and pretty big pixels

Now, I don't see how graphics should be a pro or a con for anybody, unless you are one of those kids that thinks that eye candy makes a game good. Like last year, in my 9th grade Lock-In, I brought my Sega Genesis and some two-player games and some other kids were playing a PS2 and they told me my games sucked because the graphics were 16-bit and "outdated." The problem? I was playing GUNSTAR HEROES with my friend when they said this. So its obviously not true that bad graphics make a bad game. Do you understand me? Bad graphics a bad game do not make.

Neopets isn't evil.

It is just a site.

It gets annoying when people think that it is evil just because they dislike/hate the site.

Regards,

DarkCore

[SIZE=12pt]Neopets is not evil! Don't say things like that! I'm telling you, I LOVE neopets and anyone who agrees with me, please tell![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Neopets is evil. 

I can't believe how many people actually care about a bunch of

colored pixels made into a shape to look like a pet!

There isn't really a point....

~Futagotenshi
so true

This thread is offensive to neopets fans.I will get Admin or a Guide to close it.Not everyone hates neopets as much as most people that posted here do!

Regards,

Kate

I agree fully. (I'm tempeted to get on and annoy neopets staff as much as posible. Saying how much it sucks. Telling all the fans why it sucks. Telling them all about how much I used to like it there and now why I changed. Maybe those fed up will make up their minds and leave, and those content will realise.

But, face it, about how it's all pixels, we do that with tamagotchis. But they're different. (It's not matrix code it's pixels! JK JK) They teach skills and that ill-care leads to death. Neopets, if youneglect htem, nothing happens. Tamagotchis NEED care. Neopets don't. I guess that's the defining factor...

This thread is offensive to neopets fans.I will get Admin or a Guide to close it.Not everyone hates neopets as much as most people that posted here do!

Regards,

Kate
Not everyone loves it as much as some people at other topics either, do those need to be closed? :rolleyes: There is no reason for this to be closed because they are stating their opions like thjose that like neopets are. We hjave the right to our opions. Not everyone likes it, not everyone dislikes it. That doens't mean only those that like it can post here. This is for talk about neopets and we are talking about neo, right?

And anyway, who says pro-neopets topics are not offensive to haters? If you don't like their opion don't come to the topic. Ignore it. Simple as that, love. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
MAN GUYS!!!!!! IT'S JUST A SITE WHAT IS WRONG WITH!!!!!!!! CALLING THAT SITE EVIL IS MEAN!!!!!! you know neopets is a nice website and all of you are BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

4 year olds aren't aload to do that website YOUR DUMB!!!!!!
You're calling someone dumb and you didn't spell 'aloud' correctly? - Interesting.

Jas, seriously, calm down. I like Neopets, but you won't see me flipping out if somone says it's evil.

-DC-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back