Who is my tamagotchi!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BE NICE!!! This site is for tama owners and tama fans to share info and stories, and to help people with tama questions they have, NOT to put others down! If you can't be polite when posting about others, DON'T POST!!!
:rolleyes: B) B) B) B) B) B) B)
Ok. Thank you but how about my tamagotchi?

Ok. Thank you but how about my tamagotchi?
[SIZE=14pt]If you ever get a photo of it scan it for us! :rolleyes: [/SIZE]

The charater you got seems cool! B)

Also, I would hate to be called a boy cause I'm a girl. B)

That is all. B)

~~Fallen~~

[SIZE=14pt]If you ever get a photo of it scan it for us! :D [/SIZE] 

The charater you got seems cool! B)

Also, I would hate to be called a boy cause I'm a girl. B)

That is all. B)

~~Fallen~~
K, I'll check around the town for a local photo scanner. B)

Hmm... I'm afraid I can't help you there, Vahkidude. :) It looks like a debug character, but Bandai might've made it a "regular" one.

Yes, a photo scan would help! ;)

Hmm... I'm afraid I can't help you there, Vahkidude. :hitodetchi: It looks like a debug character, but Bandai might've made it a "regular" one.
Yes, a photo scan would help! :p
I didn't get it from debuging. I gave instructions, here they are again:

Well, whatever it is, I'll tell you what I did...It's parents where a Furawatchi and a zuchitchi. It started out as a baby, normal stuff happened. pooping every 5 minutes, takes a nap, needs to be praised, etc. Then it evolved into a marutchi. It's happy and hunger points got pretty far down bet never all the way. By the time it was a teenager it had 5 training points. It was a nikatchi. Once again with the happy points and hunger points went far down but not all the way. When it evolved into god knows what, it had about 13 or 14 training points. Hope that was explanitory enough. :D

hello I think if you wrote a descriptive paragraph about how it looks it might help a little :lol: :ph34r:

i am getting really ocnfused so if you can state if it has flowers in its head, looks coy or has 4 eyes when sideways or a 'king panda'?

thanks

~Hino

Well, whatever it is, I'll tell you what I did...It's parents where a Furawatchi and a zuchitchi. It started out as a baby, normal stuff happened. pooping every 5 minutes, takes a nap, needs to be praised, etc. Then it evolved into a marutchi. It's happy and hunger points got pretty far down bet never all the way. By the time it was a teenager it had 5 training points. It was a nikatchi. Once again with the happy points and hunger points went far down but not all the way. When it evolved into god knows what, it had about 13 or 14 training points. Hope that was explanitory enough. :D
13 to 14 trainning points? the max is 9 i think! im not sure but im confuzzled *scratches head* sorry ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back