Who is my tamagotchi!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
13 to 14 trainning points? the max is 9 i think! im not sure but im confuzzled *scratches head* sorry :wub:
It's limit is 9 but it when it had nine training points, it still needed training so I counted and got 13 or 14. Make sence?

Hey! Thats the one!
[SIZE=14pt] :D :D :D :D :wub: Oh, I debugged my tama V1 to get that charater! It's real! Congrats! You discovered a new tamagotchi charater on the V2! :D :D :D :D :p [/SIZE]

it might be an alein. there is a tama that is a alein. :furawatchi:

is that the character with the black head two little antennas and a white body? cuz if so yeah it is i don't know the name but my girlfriend has one on her screen right now

I think that is a secret character!!! I have not seen him before. Not even on debug mode!!! I think you might have to take a picture and show it to us. That would be a good idea.

________

: : :lol: :unsure: :ph34r:

: MY :

: Tama! :

:_________:

:ph34r: :huh: :unsure:

I adopted some smilies: Hamai :ph34r: Tamai :lol: Heli :) Wub :wub: Kyle :lol: Punch :ph34r:

Oh! Oh! I think I know! It's a debug! It's called... um... er... Maikutchi!

LOOKS LIKE A YOUNG MAMETCHI 2 ME!!!!! :furawatchi: B) B) :furawatchi:

Sorry I didn't recognize you drawing because it's so LAME!!! :blink: I would recognize the drawing if ti was from a two year old!!!!!!!!! B) You're crazy B)
jees, Gilmore, juding by the way your talking, i'd say your a 2-year old :wacko: !

Sorry I didn't recognize you drawing because it's so LAME!!! :rolleyes: I would recognize the drawing if ti was from a two year old!!!!!!!!! :blink: You're crazy :huh:
thats mean paint is hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back