Who is your least favorite character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scooptchi. Very ugly. And the hamster-looking universals(both male and female. And Mizutamatchis. I'd prefer Kuromametchi and Papakurotchi. :ph34r:
Yeah... Thats true... Papakurotchi isn't as bad as Papapatchi.. he scares me..

I almost the entire kuchi family. Like ugh I think they're so ugly
exhibit A: :)
I also hate the kuchi family. But not all of them are entirely ugly.

I hate Sebiretchi, Masktchi and Warsutchi(Hideous guy for V3) :huh: :lol: :) :angry:

most of the v4.5 characters suck(there are some cute ones, don't get me wrong!) i HATE horoyotchi, i used to get that freak every single time :eek:

I hate maskatchis :ph34r: . I hate tarkotchis , and sebitchis are half and half because i like that it looks like a dino , but i always get her when i ma aiming for a memetchi. I hate kuromametchi's dad

ps. i LOVE LOVE LOVE igotchi and makkio and vilotchi and memetchi !!!!! so beautyful :rolleyes: :furawatchi: ;)

The entire Kuchi family annoys me! But yet, I still get them no matter what! :huh:

Note to self: Don't ever get a Kuromametchi hooked up with a Yonepatchi. The parent results are disastorus. :angry: :)

I really don't like Kuchipatchi. Its the worst character to me. Like ugh..... I like some of the kuchi-family but not Kuchipatchi himself, lol.

Pyonkotchi and !!. They're ugly, and I CONSTANTLY get them!
But I love Pyonkotchi and Pyonchitchi!!!!!!

My major uglies are, Mohitamatchi, Paparatchi, Kurukothi Decotchi, and oniontchi.

I don't really like Maidtchi, I think that she's cute in pictures and standing alone, but the animations of her on the Music Star.. she looks so weird and sticky, and just kinda fail.

i hate so many! :( :p :furawatchi: memetchi and mimitchi is hideos i never want them i just hate and pyonkotchi and the male version o f that thing. i hate bakuchi ninja family petite family watatchi furikotchi hotteatchi potechi nemutchi onputchi sukatchimumutchi lovezukinchi omutchi belltchi. meme family is hideous and i wish it never existed! kuchipa family rules ^_^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PapaPatchi, Young Memetchi, Papakurotchi and Mamapatchi and yone patchi freak me out. I had a nightmare about the kuchipatchi family taking over the world.

i love kuchipa family!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back