Who is your least favorite character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PapaPatchi, Young Memetchi, Papakurotchi and Mamapatchi and yone patchi freak me out. I had a nightmare about the kuchipatchi family taking over the world.
i love kuchipa family!

Last edited by a moderator:
Makiko! 'Cause she's a snob! I can't believe most of ya acually care about the looks and......Awwww, tosakatchi looks sooo cute in anime! =D

.....? I can't believe some of you hate Kuchipatchi and Memetchi! I hate Makiko! She is a constant snob who wears ugly clothes and ugly eyes and ugly curls and an ugly voice. Memetchi on the other hand, is better than Makiko by MILES. Memetchi is cuter. Memetchi is friendlier. When Memetchi is around Mametchi, she doesn't flirt like Makiko. Memetchi is original. Memetchi is one of the "famous" Tamagotchis (along with Mametchi and Kuchipatchi). I love Memetchi! :( :huh: :eek: ;) :p :D B) :huh: :) :angry: :( :blink:

Me no like Mametchi. He's ALWAYS THE FAVORITE! I think Makikko should be the Tama mascot. I mean, REALLY???? He's the center and everybody loves him! I get sick of him sometimes, but all that was before I "Found out" that people have opinions. Now He's just This to me:

Like: 40000009999

Don't like: 60000001111

Go Makikko!

I dont like furawatchi/violetchi. -_-

I dont know why. I mean, I can NEVER get her, and when I do, like on my v2/v3, its always a BOY!

I mean, c'mon, how messed up is that? :ichigotchi:

OMG I hate Kuromametchi's dad he's like a Goth freak roaming around the streets. But on the other hand I looooooooooove Kuromametchi next to Makiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back