Who owns a 97' edition Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who owns a 97' edition Tamagotchi?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No too bad

• Used to have one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Think Mine Had A Clock Face Or It Was A Soild Red

Maybe It Was A Angelgotchi...

im not very sure it was LONG ago

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hello? I'm a :D named Hamai. I'm looking for my owner mimitchi&hanatchilover! Go to Role Play you might find her there! She promised us she would make a topic about if you lost a tama if she lost one of us and at the bottom would be all the facts! Where is she??"

I just got a new one from Hawaii. Brings back memories of days long past. It's a Marutchi right now.

i have 3 digimon, an angel, 4 p1's, and a p2. they are nice. It's good to have some of the 97's. gives ur collection a bit of old school flavor lol.

I did until one of the pixel bars went out on it...it was the one right in the middle too. rrrr
i have one too and that happend to me too_Only with my tama it was more to the right.

B) :) :) :) :) :) :) :(

i have a 97 tamagotchi and it's awsome it is pink and cler u can see right thru it but i have had it a long time the screen is like going clear to black it is really annoing. :ph34r: ;) :huh:

I just bought the 1997 Hong Kong special edition tama on ebay for like 20 bucks. It was a great deal. I heard it was pretty rare. Im hoping to get an ocean, angel, morino, and mothra.

I just won a bid on ebay so I'll be getting a gen 1 tamagotchi and digimon soon! I also have 2 other ancestors, a mothra and an angel. One day I wanna get a devilgotchi..

- Kohaku :huh:

I'm about to get a morino this weekend, but I don't know when it was made,etc. :huh:
yes, this is my quote. as it says in my signature, i'm tama_morino_lover. i have the morino and it was made in '97. i love morinos. :eek:

I have been bidding on some.

I am trying to find the best one! :D Heehee!

I'm sure Mothra has a ton of them!

I had one. Back in the day. lol

It was red. But I got bored. As kids do.

Was fun for a couple of months. Ended up in a car boot before too long though.

My very first '97 tama was a yellow one with black stripes, but it had issues so I had to return it to the store.. My newest '97 tama I had was a pink one with blue trim around the window.. It dissappeared. >< I also had a pearl white with gold wings Tamagotchi Angel, and a green digimon.. Digimon is lost.. >> And I loaned my angel to my ex and I think he still has it.. Don't ever want to talk to him so I'll never get it back. >< But issok.. I have a v1 and a v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back