Who to chose?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who should I go out with? (READ POST FIRST)

• Mathew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kenny

• Logan

• Jon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, actually we are complete strangers and you don't know us so why ask? whe don't know Matt, Jon, Logan or Kenny. I don't think you should post it on Tamatalk because Tamatalk isn't a dating site where you post things about boys and who you should date. I know some people have been doing that and I haven't found them yet. Like Sweet Kandi said ( If you need to ak complete strangers you don't have to date at all. )

*cough* well um *cough* We don't know these people and *cough* what do we know about them to see which one you should date. And *cough* why do you want to choose a boy to date. Are you just settling for them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made some discriptions for u so if u cant read them don't try to type!!!!!! :huh: :angry: :rolleyes:

It's not bad at all. It's not our place to make choices for you and it does seem ridiculous to be asking people online about your "love life" and I use that term loosely. I think we are just being honest.
*nod nod*

Ditto.

If you are going to post something like this, you need to learn to expect the other side and accept it- if you don't like it, well then don't follow it. We have as much right to post as you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back