Who's your favourite Pokemon?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gejitchi

Reaction score
Who's your fav?

I'm quite partial to Snorlax (Loveable oaf,) Pinsir (Looks cool,) Porygon (I dunno, always have; it was my first card,) and Persian (Because in RBY it had an incredible attack when it used slash because Critical hits were based on the formula [CH%=BaseSpeed*100/512] which ment faster pokemon had higher CH ratios, and Persian was extremely fast, and Slash had a really high CH ratio to begin with. This ment that Persians attack with Slash was gonna get a CH 99.6% of the time. Not only that, but since Slash is a normal type Persian got a STAB [same Type Attack Bonus] and it could K.O. anything with one slash. Yaay Persian! ^.^)

As I said in another thread, all evolutions of Pikachu, Meowth, Skitty, Eevee, and Vulpix, basicly. The list goes on and on...

<Tammyx3

Hmmm, I forgot their names- it's been awhile.

I remember my Charzard on my Blue (?) Gameboy Color Version never listened to me.

Yeah, he didn't like me for some reason. :huh:

I liked all of the starting pokemon for the red, blue, *special* yellow Pika, silver, gold, and crystal.

I stopped playing though because I didn't have a Gameboy Advanced so I couldn't play the new games.

I never could figure out how to play the card game though.

Too confuzing.

Oh wow, there are too many to list them all. :)

I'd have to say, though, that my alltime favorite is Squirtle-Wartortle-Blastoise. He was my first Pokemon 10 years ago on Pokemon Blue, and he was so powerful as Blastoise with his Hydro Pump. I could always trust that he would claim victory in battle. ^-^ Mudkip-Marshtomp-Swampert kinda reminds me of him, and he is one of my favorites too. I also liked my Starmie alot.

Some other favorites today are Taillow-Swellow, Alakazam, Aron-Lairon-Aggron, Trapinch-Vibrava-Flygon(so powerful!), Pidgey-Pidgeotto-Pidgeot, Magneton, Wailmer(too cute)-Wailord, Reliacanth, Tropius, Whiscash, Kecleon, Nincada-Ninjask-Shedinja...etc.......

I said there was too many to list. :lol:

Hmmm, I forgot their names- it's been awhile.I remember my Charzard on my Blue (?) Gameboy Color Version never listened to me.

Yeah, he didn't like me for some reason. :blink:

I liked all of the starting pokemon for the red, blue, *special* yellow Pika, silver, gold, and crystal.

I stopped playing though because I didn't have a Gameboy Advanced so I couldn't play the new games.

I never could figure out how to play the card game though.

Too confuzing.
XD Lol! I thought you didn't like anime?

My fave Pokemon is Vulpix :mellow:

[SIZE=15pt]Vulpix.[/SIZE]

I don't watch it that much anymore, but I still collect the cards. My uncle got my brother some real Japanese ones the other day for his birthday, cuz my uncle lives in Japan.

I also like Dratini, Azumarill, Meditite, Girafarig, and some I can't think of right now.

///Matchy :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
i remember when i loved pokemon [[teehee]] my favorite one is flarion but i dont know if thats how you spell her name its that fire fox she is an evolution of eevee

...I also liked my Starmie alot.
Some other favorites today are Taillow-Swellow, Alakazam...
I like Starmie a lot too. It's pretty. x) And it's got a crazy special stat. When it uses surf, it is pretty devastating. :mellow:

Oh god you watch Ed, Edd, n' eddy. :huh: I love Blissey and normal types because they can learn fire, water, and etc.. moves. My favorite move is Water Pulse!!! A water and somewhat like a Supersonic and Confuse ray move.

Also I love that big little cute Wailord. I raise him into a lv. 100 pokemon in 2 days! I love Pokemon with very high HP. Most pokemon that is high in speed is low in the defense. But the cutest is Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Togepi, Mudkip, Torchic, and Charamander. I love every pokemon. I had a lv. 50 flygon. I almost trained every pokemon. This thread/topic can go on for DAYS If you want me to tell you everything about my Pokemon, and what I earn.

locky458

:)

*TOPIC CUT SHORT*

XD Lol! I thought you didn't like anime?
My fave Pokemon is Vulpix :)
I don't.

Pokemon was an exception! :(

I liked vaporion too! Just remembered that!

Ninetails was neat too.

I had a ninetails. I think I bought her but I don;t really remember.

I don't.Pokemon was an exception! :)

I liked vaporion too! Just remembered that!

Ninetails was neat too.

I had a ninetails. I think I bought her but I don;t really remember.
Oh I see, lol, sorry.

I like Ninetails.

You probly can guess mine!Heres a hint:pIKA PIKA!

If your thinking Pikacho,your right!

Hes loveable and is cute!

Oh god you watch Ed, Edd, n' eddy. :rolleyes: I love Blissey and normal types because they can learn fire, water, and etc.. moves. My favorite move is Water Pulse!!! A water and somewhat like a Supersonic and Confuse ray move.
Also I love that big little cute Wailord. I raise him into a lv. 100 pokemon in 2 days! I love Pokemon with very high HP. Most pokemon that is high in speed is low in the defense. But the cutest is Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Togepi, Mudkip, Torchic, and Charamander. I love every pokemon. I had a lv. 50 flygon. I almost trained every pokemon. This thread/topic can go on for DAYS If you want me to tell you everything about my Pokemon, and what I earn.

locky458

:wub:

*TOPIC CUT SHORT*
Water pulse, eh? My favourite combo was always confuse ray, then surf with starmie. Water pulse combines it into one move, but confuse ray has 100% accuracy and surf does more than 1.5x more damage than water pulse. That's why starmie is such a brilliant lead - It's quick so it can confuse, it has devastating special, and it can learn recover to get out of sticky situations. Another reason why Starmie is one of my favourites. :p

Water pulse, eh? My favourite combo was always confuse ray, then surf with starmie. Water pulse combines it into one move, but confuse ray has 100% accuracy and surf does more than 1.5x more damage than water pulse. That's why starmie is such a brilliant lead - It's quick so it can confuse, it has devastating special, and it can learn recover to get out of sticky situations. Another reason why Starmie is one of my favourites. :p
I never got how to use the cards.

Could you do a quick explanation?

I like Pikachu. Pokemon Is sooooooo awesome!!! I like Naruto too. Sasuke is soooo cute!!! :p

Here a very strong matchup!

Wailord is high in special attack. So use water pulse on Graveler. Water Pusle x1.5 since he is a water type and graveler is double weak against Water because he's rock and ground!

I like that Starmie can learn Psychic and Thunder. My Starmie learned Thundebolt. I love Eevee because all of those evolutions.

But my favortie move is Giga Drain!

But I also love Bulbasaur and Treecko. And Chicokrita....

Pikachu12 I love your avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back