Who's your favourite Pokemon?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never got how to use the cards.Could you do a quick explanation?
Click Here for a pretty bare-bones guide on how to play. It's really fun, and you can really get into building decks - soooo many combinations and strategies to consider. The game is pretty complex - there isn't really a "quick" explanation. In fact, when I first began replying I was planning on typing up a quick explanation, but it ended up being nearly a page long! ^.^ And that one is better, anyway.

Locky, you are right about Starmie's thunderbolt. I LOVE that about it. It's special stat is so high it's devastating. My Starmie's moveset always looks something like this:

Starmie (Name: Decta. I always name it that. :furawatchi: )

Surf

Confuse Ray

Thunderbolt

Recover.

^^Ultimate Starmie. Surf is just powerful due to STAB (Same type attack bonus,) Confuse ray is great for forcing switches and messing with the opponent, Thunderbolt can K.O. Fliers and water types in one hit, Recover before the switch so you can reek havoc later in the battle.

Sometimes I teach my Starmie Ice Beam instead of thunderbolt since Ice is so great against fliers, dragons, grass, rock, and ground types.

Oh, and P.S. - My brother did something really nice for me today - he preordered both DIAMOND AND PEARL. I can't wait to play pearl, omg. ^.^ My new favs from the Shinou region are Toridepusu and Jibacoil.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Lv.60 Starmie has Thunderbolt, Surf, Psychic, and Ice beam. I love having Mulit types moves.

:D How would yall feel if your family member deleted your game file that your played for about 2 years for about 400 hours!? :D

They had so many different type of cards for each pokemon, they had one with pikachu in a forrest, and another one with pikachu in lighting. I mostly got the poorly drawn cartoony version of the cards. I loved Team Rocket's deck, and I used tp get them from Dollar Tree everyday, $1.05 for 11 cards, and I had like 200. I couldn't even barely hold them!

Locky458

They had so many different type of cards for each pokemon, they had one with pikachu in a forrest, and another one with pikachu in lighting. I mostly got the poorly drawn cartoony version of the cards. I loved Team Rocket's deck, and I used tp get them from Dollar Tree everyday, $1.05 for 11 cards, and I had like 200. I couldn't even barely hold them!
Locky458
Lol, at the dollar tree near me they had this bin of pokemon cards, but they were all fakes. If you think the old cards were crazy, you should see the new ones - they changed up all the types. There's a fire mewtwo, electric dragonite, steel rayquaza, Ground Seadra, Psychic Ninetales... it's really wierd.

Lol, at the dollar tree near me they had this bin of pokemon cards, but they were all fakes. If you think the old cards were crazy, you should see the new ones - they changed up all the types. There's a fire mewtwo, electric dragonite, steel rayquaza, Ground Seadra, Psychic Ninetales... it's really wierd.
Ok, They are seriously try to get money off of Pokemon cards..

I used to like Pokemon when I was little. I love Pikachu. Still do, just not into Pokemon anymore. In my opinion it's for little kids. (please, no offense to anyone who loves/likes Pokemon)

hmmm :lol: Say what you want, but that's not what I think when I play the games, and watch the TV show :p Oh, Contrair (sp) :huh:

locky458

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back