Why do we need the letter C?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C is very useful it has to be used in names like Chelsea and it is just a letter how would it make life easier without c

Cuz people's names have em.

Think about it, do you really want a name like:

Krishtopher,

Kandy,

Kristine,

Klaire?

it would seem weird.

We need the letter C because without it, there would be no COOKIES! How would you like a world without cookies?? That world is not for me. :lol:

[SIZE=7pt]Kause we would look stupid.[/SIZE]

Kould you even imagine reading "Mom, want to kreate some kookies! I'll mix the ingredients, and you kan kolour" I kan't, bekause its, disrakting, and makes whoever write it look like they kan't spell.

You can't make the "ch" sound and spelling can't or cancan like kan't or kankan makes it look like ur a bad speller.

Plus, my name begins with the letter!

Yes, we do need the letter C. How else will you spell words with the "Ch" sound? Cheetah, Cherrios and words like that? Sheetah? no. Keetah? no. We need every single letter we have.

*BaBi*

[SIZE=21pt]You see how annoying it kan be when I talk like this? Kan you imagine reading/writing like this "Kan I eat some Kookies?" "Hi Klaudia lets go play". "Kristopher why are you thorwing your soup kans on the floor?"[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
As Sesame Street's Cookie Monster always says "C is for cookie!"
"K"? How's that going to sound? "K is for kookie...."

How do you propose we make the ch sound (as in church, or children, or chestnut) without the letter c?
I agree. We could add some alien letter..?

So we can spell the words chase, chew, chocolate, and all those other CH things.
I agree, there's a whole list of words I have come up with that need the letter C in them. Some words would be alright without a C (e.g. kat) because it doesn't actually look that unusual. But there are words that do need that letter, and as the roman alphabet's rule is, 'If any word needs a certain letter, Even if it's just one word. It will be created.'

Also, I read this topic about three weeks ago, and I thought that a moderator needed to close this. Even though this is backseat moderating, if I don't post this, I don't think anybody will close this. If TamaMum or Binary are reading this, please close this topic as there is nothing else anybody can say. Sorry for breaking TamaTalk rules.

I am a bit confused here. Why would this topic need to be closed? (Well, now it needs to be closed due to that fact that it has been bumped) It's old; don't post in it. It wouldn't have been posted in again if it wasn't bumped. If you know you are breaking the rules, then that isn't okay.

*topic closed due to bumping*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back