Witch Movies Do you Hate?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomato-kun

Reaction score
I HATE Space Chimps, Fly Me To the Moon, Wall-E, quarantine, I also hate some of the Farliy odd parents movies, High School Musical movies, Owen Wilson movies, Quarantine, 100,000 B.C, Hilary Duff movies, The Little Mermaid, Super Bad.

I also Hate the powerpuff girls movie....

Bubbles is even more annoying...

When they fly up on the Asteriod she has this horrible crying young 6 year old boy voice!!!!

OMG.

I HATE TWILIGHT.

I could rant for HOURS about the books and the movie.

I hateithateit HATEIT!!!!!!!

All its about is Edward and Bella's so-called love, and vampire scares at the end.

Romances general. Mushy movies are horrible. Twilight fails. Willy Wonka and The Choccie Factory and the new one too. Sad movies.

I need comedy, death and blood.

Holes. Not only did I hate the book, but it didn't even follow the already dry storyline. It made no sense. Why kidnap some kid to dig holes for treasure that never exsisted?

Most of the new Disney movies--they make me go "emmpshjkdgjs"

7 Pounds, for me, was a mixture between like and dislike.

It was good, but they tried WAY to hard to make it sad. And the ending? I knew what was happening as soon as Emily got her pager. ):

And they had a lot of their facts wrong plzandthanks.

Otherwise, I would have liked it much, much better.

Most of the new Disney movies--they make me go "emmpshjkdgjs"7 Pounds, for me, was a mixture between like and dislike.

It was good, but they tried WAY to hard to make it sad. And the ending? I knew what was happening as soon as Emily got her pager. ):

And they had a lot of their facts wrong plzandthanks.

Otherwise, I would have liked it much, much better.
Seven Pounds was pretty, well, interesting. I thought the movie was pretty overrated, and there was a lot of drama.

^ Like...the thing is--the whole plot is good but it was so over-sad. It was like they went overboard with the trying to make it a sad movie thing and that just bothers me--there's gotta be a limit. And it was PREDICTABLE. That ruined the half the movie for me because I was like "come on come on. Kill yourself already."

Oh yussss.

Twilight fails epicly in my opinion.

There's actually not many movies in this world which I absolutely hate. There's movies I love, movies I like, movies which are okay, movies which are pretty bad, but on a rare occasion are there movies which I HATE.

So Twilight is my least favourite movie.

I HATE Space Chimps, Fly Me To the Moon, Wall-E, quarantine, I also hate some of the Farliy odd parents movies, High School Musical movies, Owen Wilson movies, Quarantine, 100,000 B.C, Hilary Duff movies, The Little Mermaid, Super Bad.I also Hate the powerpuff girls movie....

Bubbles is even more annoying...

When they fly up on the Asteriod she has this horrible crying young 6 year old boy voice!!!!
That's alot of hate, there.

I seen Twilight. It was lame.

Older Disney movies such as Aladdin, The Rescuers and Lady and tne TRamp where good. Now they are suck n' blow.

Worste movie I seen was Kung Pow.

^ Like...the thing is--the whole plot is good but it was so over-sad. It was like they went overboard with the trying to make it a sad movie thing and that just bothers me--there's gotta be a limit. And it was PREDICTABLE. That ruined the half the movie for me because I was like "come on come on. Kill yourself already."
Seven Pounds.

I knew something with the number seven would happen :/

Your right about being predictable. It was.

Who thinks of these movies, anyway?

Twilight.

Juno.

----

No More Baths!

West Side Story

A Walk To Remember

Nights In Rodanthe

The Notebook

A Year Without Santa Claus

Pretty Woman

Officer and a Gentleman

Shall We Dance?

Dr. T and the Women

Enchanted

Monsters Vs. Aliens

Pirates of the Caribbean 3

The Truth About Cats And Dogs

Invincible

Dream Girls

Hairspray

High School Musical 1,2,3

Cadet Kelly

The Spongebob Squarepants Movie

Pretty In Pink

The Mist

The Grudge

The Ring

Scary Movies (All)

Date Movie

Epic Movie

That's just a start.

Basically, any romantic comedy. I hate all romance movies. /shudder

Last edited by a moderator:
How come you hate Quarantine? xD It was scary for me...o,o

I hate twilight(boring as HECKKK) and the eye (it wasn't even scary, it was more hilarious) :F

Uhm... Twilight, of course.

All disney movies.

A lot of animated films (Ex. Open Season, Kung Fu Panda etc.)

All those parody movies.. Like Epic Movie...

Mall cop. Wasn't funny. I hated it.

Alvin and the Chipmunks...

Hairspray (I hate most musicals)

I'm kind of stuck now. ^^;

Latest posts

Back