WOAH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*.:Elmo:.*~

Reaction score
i no its long but plez read

me and my best friend (who is a boy) were walking home from school today adn i offered him to walk come over to my place to look at my new puppy (which is so cute by the way) and since like last year i was starting to have 'feelings' for him which were more than 'just a friend' 'feelings' but i kept them to myself but i have always had a inkling that he felt the same. We live across the raod from eachother and he went inside his house to drop off his bag be4 he came over. So when he came over (we were home alone at my house BTW) we brought the puppy inside turned the music channel on and played with Zali (the puppy) with two drinks and the puppy knocked over hayden's (my friend) drink and when i went and got a dish cloth and started to clean it up hayden went to stand up but he feel and knocked me over and when i looked he was ontop of me but neither of us would move and we just looked at each other and blushed adn then he came into kiss me on the lips and he did. then we got up and just talked and nw i really don' know what my feelings are.

plez any advice comments im just all mucked up

Sounds very akward :/

I wouldn't say you were all mucked up. Do you still like him?

But what I would suggest is that getting into something like boyfriend & girlfriend (not that I'm saying you will) could wreck your friendship. Boyfriends come and go, but guy friends are worth keeping till the end.

i want to call him but i don't know what to say or maybe i should just leave it but that could be bad as well

That sounds so cute! ;)

I would like him, since he obviously likes you - if he didn't, he wouldn't have kissed you.

I say go for it. ;)

Boyfriends come and go, but guy friends are worth keeping till the end.
Ditto. Boyfriends some and go, but best friends last forver.

I would feel pretty screwed up in that situation too! I would go talk to him and ask what he was thinking when he did that.

*POkes above post* Haz, guys would say they were drunk to get out of it *Smiles*

Wowz. Just simply go on with life :eek: So he likes you, big whoop! I know it can be news for you but anywho, dun let that ruin your friendship.

Trust me, guy friends are more trustworthy and deserve you more ^_^

Now, I can see why this situation is starting to feel a little awkward.

And you must be feeling really surprised about it! But, please, don't let this kiss ruin your friendship. Take the time to think about it. How do you feel about him? If you feel the same way, maybe things would start to flow, and there would be a terrific relationship? If not, move it aside, and let yourself pass though the awkwardness. Laugh about it. Don't be scared. I'm sure everything will be just fine between you guys. :eek:

we walked home from school again together and he acted as if nothing happened im starting to think he just kissed me on impules. I have to ask another question for the guys. If you were my friend in that situataion (as in ontop of me) would you just kiss me on impules?

Well I have a story for you! ^^

My friend Michael (Ha my bestest friends everz *Huggles* ) has kissed me *counts* five times? None on the lips but yea. We are still bestest friends.... we laugh about it but dun really care. :) we were eight XD.

So yea, pointless but makes a point XD Confusing no?

Wow sounds so cute :wacko: I will still be his friend because an awkward situation like that should never break up a perfectly great friendship :wacko: I do admit I have a best friend who's name is Steve and I sort of like him but I'm not sure if he likes me back. :blink:

ok i talked to him about it today at my house and he said that he was a friend with privelages with a grin on his face.........................................................and i totaly acceptept that answer...is dat bad o_O

Awwwwzzzz XD

That means he likes you, and being your best friend he has 'privelages' to kiss you... I think o_O I can't read guys that well but I know what that meant! *Claps*

ok i talked to him about it today at my house and he said that he was a friend with privelages with a grin on his face.........................................................and i totaly acceptept that answer...is dat bad o_O
No of course not. Friends with benefits has been done before successfully. As long as you're okay with it, that's what matters.

Vomitrocious. xD

As old as I am, I still think kissing is gross.

Mainly because all the boys in my grade are, well...gross. xD

Ok, moving on.

Anyways, that is very cute. ^^

Seems as if that kid has a thing for you.

If you feel comfortable doing this, maybe you should ask him out.

Well, I nor anyone else can tell you what to do, but I would try and talk it out with him. If you really like him, go for it. My boyfriend was and still is my best friend and we've been together a year.

That is just so adorable! Lucky....anyways, he sounds awesome. How old are you? I mean you could be his girlfriend, and i REALLY hate when people say the boy has to ask the girl out, its soooooo stupid.

Maybe you should invite to the movies or somewhere you can hangout...and who knows? You could really rock this relationship because you KNOW already he likes you.

I mean come on....you like him...he likes you, you already KISSED, whats left to is take it a bit farther.

Wow, i cant believe said that! im beginning to sound like an expert! lol

awww thats soo cute, sorry i was just laughing, i mean if your okay with it then dont worry, if your that worried why dont you just ask him if he likes you??

we talked and we decided not to hokk up we thought our friendship would be closer as just friends so we ae gonna be best friends again but.....................................................with the occasional benifit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back