wolf avatars?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabulous ;)

If you have the time, could you make one for me ? :3

Character name: Felicity

Base color: White

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Red

Markings: Red streak down her back

Glow color: yellow

Items: Can she have yellow sunglasses?

The big, square-like, frameless kind.

Thanks ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Mm, if you don't want to do this request [seeing as I still have one pending lol], that's perfectly fine with me. I just want an avatar in celebration of Halloween is all.

Character name: Lyra

Base color: Deep purple

Eye color: Bright lime green

Hair color: Almost black, but not quite [kind of like Ro's base color] with yelloworange streaks

Markings: Bright lime green and yelloworange spots on her in random places. All sizes will do :B Also, the tip of one ear is black

Glow color: Light grey

[optional]

Piercings? Nah

Items? A black witch hat if you can

Anything else I need to know? Her nose is the same color as her eyes.

Character name: X

Base color: Turquoise (greenish blue)

Eye color: Lime

Hair color: Red

Markings: Blue spot around its eye and a yellow stripe down its back and a red cut above its eye.

Glow color: Orange

Piercings: One above its eye or in the ear. Whichever I don't really mind

Yes, what is this, the fifty-billionth try for this type of thing? >__>WELL IT'S GOING TO WORK THIS TIME.

Anyways, I was making Storms an avvie and at the same time I made an avatar base. It looks like this: https://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff129/p...i/avviebase.png

So, I thought I could color it in for yew, and then everyone will have pixely wolf avvies together!

Rules: (read them all >:U)

*Please do not edit my avatars after I have made them. I have included a signature so you do not need to give me credit. (And yes, you can still give me credit n__n That would be nice.)

*Please don't harass me about when I'll finish. Easy enough, hm?

*No ripping art for a referance. You do, I will simply never ever do anything for you again. I HATE ART RIPPING. ^^

*If you're only going to use my avvie for like 2 days or something, don't bother ordering. You pretty much see what you're going to get, right?

*Do not use an avatar that you have not asked for.

*You may order more than one, but if you do, please wait and make sure that I don't have other people to help.

*It would be appreciated if you had the character beforehand. I like those better.

FORM!

[required]

Character name:

Base color:

Eye color:

Hair color:

Markings (color/where) :

Glow color*:

[optional]

Piercings?

Items?

Anything else I need to know?

There are no wings, as I can't fit them.

*Glow is referring to the pixels around the image. In mine, the glow is blue.
These must be really cool!

My form:

Character name: Mcamey

Base color: black

Eye color: blue

hair color: green

nothing optional

Alright, pyon, I don't expect you'd do a third one for me, but if you feel you have the time, this is what I would like:

Character name: Orchard

base color: light gray

eye color: brown

hair color: orchid/medium puplish

markings: blue dashes/swirlies (very small ones) on her body and 3 yellow dots under eyes (like my current one)

glow color: dark blue

Character name: Valkyrie

Base color: black

Eye color: purple

Hair color: purple

Markings (color/where) : purple any where you like

Glow color*: very very dark purple, almost black

Yes, what is this, the fifty-billionth try for this type of thing? >__>WELL IT'S GOING TO WORK THIS TIME.

Anyways, I was making Storms an avvie and at the same time I made an avatar base. It looks like this: https://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff129/p...i/avviebase.png

So, I thought I could color it in for yew, and then everyone will have pixely wolf avvies together!

Rules: (read them all >:U)

*Please do not edit my avatars after I have made them. I have included a signature so you do not need to give me credit. (And yes, you can still give me credit n__n That would be nice.)

*Please don't harass me about when I'll finish. Easy enough, hm?

*No ripping art for a referance. You do, I will simply never ever do anything for you again. I HATE ART RIPPING. ^^

*If you're only going to use my avvie for like 2 days or something, don't bother ordering. You pretty much see what you're going to get, right?

*Do not use an avatar that you have not asked for.

*You may order more than one, but if you do, please wait and make sure that I don't have other people to help.

*It would be appreciated if you had the character beforehand. I like those better.

FORM!

[required]

Character name:

Base color:

Eye color:

Hair color:

Markings (color/where) :

Glow color*:

[optional]

Piercings?

Items?

There are no wings, as I can't fit them.

*Glow is referring to the pixels around the image. In mine, the glow is blue.
Character name: Zoria

Base color: Brown

Eye color: Amber

Hair color: Pink

Markings (color/where) : Under here eye, she has a red-and-pink stripe, she has dark brown stripes going down her back.

Glow color*: Red

Items? A faded yellow hair-tie, and a pink necklace with a stick on it.

Okay,I am either really stupid or really blind.I could have sworn I made a request on the 7th page.....correct me if I'm wrong!So,I figured,why not request again?It's a bit diffrent this time,it's my new character!

name:Khaz

base colour:black

eye colour:hmm..make it dark green

hair colour:grey,with a dark green stripe

marking:scar running over his eye wich is grey,and make one of his ears grey too.

glow colour:dark green(same as eyes)

items:Nope!

Character name: Kylia

Base color:sky blue

Eye color: green

Hair color: lime green

Markings (color/where) : green thunderbolt on chest

Glow color*:green

[optional]

Piercings?

Items?

Alright, pyon, I don't expect you'd do a third one for me, but if you feel you have the time, this is what I would like:
Character name: Sapphire

base color: light gray

eye color: brown

hair color: blue

markings: blue dashes/swirlies (very small ones) on her body

glow color: dark blue

other: around her eyes is a blue circle and she wears a light pink collar with 3 dark pink circles on it
Um, I would just like to change my order. I fixed the order in the quote. So the correct form is in the quote.

Character name: Scar

Base color: VERY dark grey. (blackish)

Eye color: red

Hair color: black with green highlights

Markings (color/where) : red scar across the eye down to the cheek

Glow color*: none

Piercings? None

Items? A pendant with a skull on it.

Anything else I need to know? Nope.

Character name: Scar

Base color: Really dark grey, nearly black.

Eye color:

Hair color:

Markings (color/where) :

Glow color*:

[optional]

Piercings?

Items?

Character Name:Splax

Base color:Dark Grey

Eye Color:Blue (deep)

Hair Color:Red

Markings:White stripe on back

okay, don't ask me for any more please. I will have too many to do. For now, just let me finish these, okay?

Pyonchit, I'm so sorry that I'm changing my order again. If you are already finished with the other one, forget about this, and if you didn't see it in time, don't worry.

Name: Amethyst

Hair color: Green (darker than Onyx, more like a darker/medium green, not a neon)

Eye Color: purple w/ light blue ring around it

fur color: grey

accessories: pink collar with dark pink circles

markings: none

glow color: black

other: nope

Again, I really hate to keep changing this on you. If you don't see this in time, that's fine. If you already give me the other one, that's fine, but if you can do this one in your next batch (you definitely don't have to), let that be up to you. Thank you. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back