wolf avatars?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are being treated fairly. Pyonchit isn't. Now if you would at least be nice and mature enough to say that you are sorry and get over it kk kk445? You need to respect her art, she has no proof that you are acctually going to use it and she isn't just wasting her time.

So be a mature person and apologize. I don't want this topic to get colosed because people are fighting mindlessly.

Thank you have a good day.

its called a icon. u can use a icon on any site u want. it you dont allow that its rude. i wanted a slight ajustment and i get no. pyon, grow up ok? your work is not all "perfect" like u think it is. Have a great bisnuess ......it will end soon!

its called a icon. u can use a icon on any site u want. it you dont allow that its rude. i wanted a slight ajustment and i get no. pyon, grow up ok? your work is not all "perfect" like u think it is. Have a great bisnuess ......it will end soon!
Not called for.

She has the right to do that. I'm just saying. I don't want this topic closed, and her buisness will not end soon, if there's still people wanting her avatars, she'll give them it, if she chooses, not you.

If pyonchit needs to grow up then you need to stop acting like a 2 year old and act like the mature 12 year old that you say you are. (which is quite hard to believe with the way you act on forums) Now this is pyonchit's topic, this is her art. She can choose to do whatever she wants with it. Maybe she doesn't WANT to fix yours, maybe she just wants them to be used on TT. And pyonchit does not think her work is perfect. What YOU think is that you're a miss goody tooshoes and you expect people to cater you hand and foot. And if that's the attitude you are going to have then I will tell you now that you will have a lot of problems in life.

Thank you very much Gotchigirl96.

Exactly. If you think things are going to be handed to you all your life then you might as well be living on the streets because life ain't gonna life itself. I can tell you right now that Pyonchit is serious about her art and if you want it fixed, fix it yourself, Also this is Pyonchit's topic and you need to respect that because the gratest thing to have is respect, now I'm quite sure you don;t have to much of that now do you?

Now you need to stop acting like a two year old and grow up, obviously if tomorrow is your 12th birthday then you ae eleven? Well act like it and maybe you wouldn't have

-1 karma and -100 for respect right? Right.

I am done ranting, xD Pyon, your job is fun :wacko:

Yeah, I know. XD

I'm done turning this into an arguments topic.

If kk445 has something to say to me then she can PM me about it instead of spamming up pyonchit's topic. Because THAT, in itself, would be very disrespectful.

*Nod nod* I am going to be mature and stop saying anything too. If Kk445 has ANY respect she will too. Take it out with PM. We don't need to waste a good topic.

crowfrost and Gotchigirl96, can you please stay on topic? Anyway, when r we gona get r avvies?

If you want your avatar to be the best it can be, pyonchit will need to take more time on it. We'll get them, don't worry.

(P.S. Congrats on that karma crowfrost!!)

Okay, I did them up to Treat. That's seven of them. https://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff129/pyonchitchi/

Also, some people seem to be under the impression that this is a buisness or a shop. That it is very far from. I am not paid. This is a gift from me to you. The customer is always right, except you guys aren't customers. If you cannot handle recieving free things, I suggest you do not order them, as I am not exactly one to deal with rude behavior well.

Another thing, some people don't seem to understand one of my rules. That this one may not be that clear, so I'll say it again.

If you aren't planning on using this avatar or you are only using it for a few days, please do not order.

Especially you guys out there that are avatar-happy, going around on a downloading spree and changing it once every few days, this is for you. It is a waste of my time. Also, thinking that I'm going to still want to give you something if you consider yourself more individual without it... uhhh..

I luvs these! can i have another??

Character name: Broken Note

Base color: Black

Eye color: Purple

Hair color:White

Markings (color/where) :A broken white note on its face and a un-happy face(yellow) on its body(not face)

Glow color*:Blue

[optional]

Piercings?Two black piercing and its ear and one blue

Items?A half(broken) note locket(white)

Anything else I need to know?Could you make it not smile??

Sorry if the order is long!

I LOVE these!!! ;)

[required]

Character name: Kawaii

Base color: white

Eye color: Dark/light Pink

Hair color: Dark/light Pink

Markings (color/where) : Three Aqua Spots going up the back.

Glow color*: Aqua

[optional]

Piercings? No, thanks

Items? A light pink Bow on top of head/hair. (if possible)

Anything else I need to know? Nothing... except....THANKS!!!

*Sighs* It's amazing how some ignorant certain people can act over wolf face avatars, I love pyonchit's artwork, but all that is not called for. Be happy with the order, and get over it. ;)

Nifty shop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back