Would YOU?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*tama-dreamer*

Reaction score
I broke up with my bf after 5 months being together. He was the best!! I broke up with him for another dude that I found out wasn't-the-right-guy-for-me types. I wanted my other bf that I broke up with back. But I want to know what you would do. Would you give me another chance?

No. First chance is last chance.

If I'm not good enough for a person the first time around, why would I be good enough the second time?

Especially after 5 months.

Yes but my friends TRICKED me into doing it! And then my friend flirted with him and now I think he likes her... Oh well!

personnaly no.becuz why wuld he want

to get back togeter with sumone tht went for another

guy immediatly after you broke up with him. seems

shallow. :)

You can ask him.... but he'll probably say no.... you never know what'll happen

if i were him id say "no way! you left me for another guy, why should i take you back?"

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd consider it maybe. If you want to, explain to him that your friends tricked you and he might understand.

Not on your life.

That is really shallow, and if I may say, quite...

No, just no.

Bouncing from one guy to another, not good.

Guy-tarded much?

No.

You should have thought it through carefully. If you really loved him you wouldn't have dumped him for another guy in the first place. :ichigotchi:

No,like monkey and princess said above.

1.It's shallow

2.A relationship isn't,'breakup,makeup,breakup,makeup,breakup,makeup...' and so forth

Also like Kandi said,5 months and for a very shallow reason you decide to break up with him...Just no..

Yes but my friends TRICKED me into doing it! And then my friend flirted with him and now I think he likes her... Oh well!
Excuses.

If you had truly cared about the first guy, you wouldn't have listened to your friends and stayed with him.

Don't blame them for your choices.

How did they "trick you in to it"?

That sounds like a poor lie to me. ;) '

[SIZE=7pt]I'm a very sympathetic person, but I seriously think the first chance could possibly be the last chance. I voted, 'I might consider it'.[/SIZE]

Best Wishes

barky

[SIZE=7pt]It's not that you have problems or anything, but a healthy relationship should involve lots of trust. Depending on the way he feels about you, it's either a "no" or "I might consider it."[/SIZE]

If i were him, i might conseder it

You proble hurt him badly, for another person that you liked better, thin found out

it wasent the right person.

I'd consider it maybe. If you want to, explain to him that your friends tricked you and he might understand.
He forgave me but I don't want to go back with him anyway. I have another boyfriend.

He is: ljrtamagotchifreakboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back