X!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your Tama had an "X" before?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• A ton of TImes

• Not Yet

• Its happening right now!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone please tell me whats wrong! :'(
you need to buy new batteries. And from experience, I suggest you DO NOT go to KB Toys to get batteries. I went there before and told the woman I needed Tamagotchi batteries and she handed me batteries saying those were it. I went home really excited, opened my tamagotchi, and found out the woman was wrong! I was so mad! :furawatchi: Basically, they don't have tama batteries. :furawatchi:

My V3's Battery is running out quick. I just pulled out the Tab and the egg was wiggling fast. Well actually nothing is wrong with the battery.

are you sure you put the battery in the right way? It needs to be in the right way round or it won't work.
yah did u and did u buy a new battery not the one thAT JUST RAN OUT

P.S.srry for capitals on capslock again :)

Theres an X on my Tamas screen-What should I do?Well,Asiangotchi what to do is this

#1-Get a CR2032 battery.

#2-Unscrew the screw.

#3-Take out battery carefully and replace it.

:huh: :p :D :p :D :p :D :p

The first time my tama's battery ran out I FREAKED OUT. Then the last time I changed the battery on one of my tamas which was about 1 month ago it didn't work when I put a new battery in. Again, I FREAKED OUT. My mom had to help me!! :D

:huh:

*Removed: Nasty behaviour*

Last edited by a moderator:
Your tama needs a new battery put a new CR2032 watch battery in it if this doesn't work your battery you put in died or I don't know.

Hope I helped,

mimichi7

dont turn off the lights when it sleeps. its very battery consuming and has NO purpose at all!!! ignore the instructions...

My Version 2 Tamagotchi has happenend today...First. I tried to comfort it. But it made a strange noise and gets lower. Then it made a sound like something is falling down. I defenitly need a new battery...

my tamagotchi has an x wife he was going out with this girl and fell in love with another girl they had a baby called it joe

ugh it is so easy with the X it means it ran out of battery and you need to replace it with a small srcrew driver! of COURSE jk :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back